• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hiller on Channel 7

So, I'm guessing that the DA doesn't know that nobody gets that mandatory sentence then.
While at the same time he plans on imprisoning ALL of the people that have firearms in their homes and think that their in compliance with the law but still don't know that their "lifetime" FID was expired. YAY!!!! I love "common sense". [puke]

So, I'm guessing that the DA doesn't know that nobody gets that mandatory sentence then.
While at the same time he plans on imprisoning ALL of the people that have firearms in their homes and think that their in compliance with the law but still don't know that their "lifetime" FID was expired. YAY!!!! I love "common sense". [puke]

The kicker, really, is the quote Jim Wallace often uses. In 1998 there were 1.5 million registered gun owners in MA, now there are only 300,000. Am I the only one who doesn't think that the other 1.2 million people didn't turn their guns in? Go ahead and make it a mandatory sentence, then go door to door(You have a list!). You'll be locking up 20% of the population, and probably the majority of the workforce.

BTW, I still have the lifetime FID i was issued the minute I was old enough to get it.

ETA: I think reading NES is going to give me a stroke.

Back
Top Bottom