• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All kinds of fun toys on this channel……

Amazing how these videos are still up on YT but if you say something anti vax it’s pulled….
Almost every channel featuring firearms on YouTube will get demonetized for the creator. YouTube was banning videos when a reviewer of a handgun would show how to take it down because they said it was demonstrating the manufacture of firearms. No joke, a few content creators mentioned that before. Not sure if they still do that, but, it’s inane what they’ll ban or demonetize. I read that YouTube is hemorrhaging cash due to people using ad blockers or the brave browser, and the big drop in people paying for YouTube premium.

Almost every channel featuring firearms on YouTube will get demonetized for the creator. YouTube was banning videos when a reviewer of a handgun would show how to take it down because they said it was demonstrating the manufacture of firearms. No joke, a few content creators mentioned that before. Not sure if they still do that, but, it’s inane what they’ll ban or demonetize. I read that YouTube is hemorrhaging cash due to people using ad blockers or the brave browser, and the big drop in people paying for YouTube premium.
Yeah all of the “p80” videos I’ve watched before are gone now!

Back
Top Bottom