• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hidden Brownells $5 off credit coupon

I found this $5 credit while looking for a bound book on Brownells. Its a $5 off coupon hidden in the books section on Brownells.
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=318/Product/BROWNELLS_CATALOG_CREDIT

"Thanks for buying a Brownells catalog. To say thanks, here's $5 credit for you. Just enter the number 1 in the Quantity field, click Buy, and your credit will show up in your Cart and be deducted when you check out. Can only be redeemed once."

Just used the coupon for 2 firearm bound books @ $3 a piece and my bill came to $1! Just had to pay shipping

CRD was the the coupon code for $5 shipping too. It says it expires 3/31 so I'm not sure if it is still working but its worth a shot. I used it last month before the expiration and it did work.

CRD was the the coupon code for $5 shipping too. It says it expires 3/31 so I'm not sure if it is still working but its worth a shot. I used it last month before the expiration and it did work.

I was trying to find a free shipping coupon too but didnt have any luck. If somebody finds one this will be a great score

Back
Top Bottom