Heroic act goes unnoticed by media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone at the NRA is adding that story to the long list of stopped mass shootings to counter the short list of mass shootings where nobody could stop the shooter.

I hope someone at the NRA is adding that story to the long list of stopped mass shootings to counter the short list of mass shootings where nobody could stop the shooter.

Probably not, the NRA is incompetent at best. Is this the GCA of 34 and 68 NRA, or something else? Maybe if the SAF gets legislation rolling they could bandwagon it at the last second and take all the credit. That is where they really shine.

Probably not, the NRA is incompetent at best.

If we have lost faith in leadership why isn't anyone making their own version to counter what's happening. I hate to break this to everyone, but we're not DOOMED! We can fight this and we can win!

considering it was an off duty deputy, I'm surprised it wasn't played up. Much like the off duty Boston Special who shot the psycho stabbing the doctor a couple of years ago...the media likes to play up the 'OFF DUTY' line.
Once again, Implying 99% of us would be unworthy of news, should the same thing occur to us.

considering it was an off duty deputy, I'm surprised it wasn't played up. Much like the off duty Boston Special who shot the psycho stabbing the doctor a couple of years ago...the media likes to play up the 'OFF DUTY' line.

In this case, "off duty" means working a security detail in full uniform.

And: dupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom