• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here are the 16 Republican senators who voted for cloture.

I don't understand you either... in one post you tell people to relax, in the next you accuse them of waving the white flag when they're talking about the strategies being employed.

What gives?

Relax as in stop whining and crying about losing when the fight is just starting. There are far too many here who Are sp pessimistic. They run for their mommy and whine. They sound like a bunch of losers.

They're not that smart.

Getting into office and strategizing on getting their opponents out is about ALL they are smart about. (That and feathering their beds.)

I'm gonna wait and see. I remember 1994 and I bet a lot of others do, too. I am sure the Republican senators do as well. Not so sure about the Democrats and this is a test of that. We need these "gun friendly" Democrats on the record with a clear yes/no so they don't have a chance to be re-elected as being for 2A rights, lest the year they have a clean majority in both houses they can ram this stuff through on the party line. Time to out the wolves in sheep's clothing.

You clowns who still think this is a republican vs democrat thing are so ****ing naive or just sticking your head in the sand.

Back
Top Bottom