• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help w/ Bachelor Party Skeet/trap event on Cape Cod for Oct. 1st

Hi All

I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction to arrange a private skeet/trap outing down on the Cape. I am arranging some outdoor activities for my good friend's bachelor party and thought some shooting would be good fun before we headed out for some light tackle striper fishing later that afternoon (clearly any shooting would be before we started any drinking!).

Issue is that none of us are certified shooters and thus do not own firearms. (Though many have shot before with varying levels of experience). There would be at most 10 participants and our average age is low to mid 30s. I have read that in Massachusetts, the best way to arrange a private outing such as this is to hire a certified instructors to put on a "mini-clinic" so to speak. (I PM'd Mr.Happy since I saw a similar thread from a few months ago where he offered to help, but since he did not have many contacts down on the Cape he suggested that I put a post up and see if anyone could help.)

Any help you might be able to provide that would point me in the right direction to find someone down near Falouth that might be able to help me arrange such an outing for the morning of Saturday October 1st, would be greatly appreciated. I would just be looking to see what the estimated cost would be and anything else we might need to do prior. Ideally a site nearby Falmouth, though driving further up the cape would be no big deal.

Please fire a PM to me with any info you think might be helpful. Many thanks for any help you might be able to provide!!

Brendan.

Back
Top Bottom