• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help support Junior Competitive Shooter.

This was taken from another site; Nationalmatch.us.

Mazda (the automobile maker) is holding a competition for athletes under the age of eighteen (such as myself) and the person who gets the most votes wins a cash prize to go toward their sport (my sport being of course shooting). I am looking to get some new shooting equipment and currently do not have the funds so thought this would be a good idea.

The competition will run for a period of one week starting the 17th at 5:00 Eastern time, and will end the same time next Monday.

You may vote up to once a day (so up to 7 times in all if you would really like to – which would be greatly appreciated). All you have to do is give your name and email address. If you have any buddies who could vote for me as well that would be great! I will be sure to keep you guys posted on how the competition is going.

Thanks Guys!!

Jordan

Legends in the Making

It would be kind of nice to see a young shooter win this. He seems like a great kid, as he already stopped by the other site to say thank you to everyone. I know it requires an e-mail address, but if you have one that you use for things that may generate spam (and I'm not saying that it will, but you never know), that would be fine. You can vote once a day as well.

Thanks,

B

Back
Top Bottom