• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Help me choose a new pistol(s)

Do you know what LGS has Walthers in stock so I can at least hold one? I live near Four Seasons and Collectors Gallery however I don't recall seeing them at either.

Afraid not. Sorry. Too bad too cuz anyone who gets one in there hand always takes it home with them. Even if you ordered one and didn't like it you could easily get your money back on it. They are quite in demand.

Personally with 1600 I'd buy a glock 19 gen 4 an eaa sar b6p a cz stainless 75b and a pmr30 but I live in nh

Personally, I love my CORE! Great shooter and the full size M&Ps feel great in my hand. Not easy to come by in MA though...
7af7882d03fd046aa649b04bc262321c.jpg

Also, my VP9 and PPQ M2 are 2 of my other favorite polymers. The VP9 fits my hand better but the trigger of the PPQ M2 is like nothing else!! Great choice with either one of these...
a6688783696178f937b1ccecab24503d.jpg

Good luck!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I must say I did fall in love with the new fnx-45... a double stack 45 with a sa/da trigger and a rail for lights? Only problem is that handguns went way down on my buy list with the current bs going on (would rather a new semiautomatic rifle)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Only problem is that handguns went way down on my buy list with the current bs going on (would rather a new semiautomatic rifle)

me too, saving for an M1A Socom in OD green, or I suppose a Tavor. Wish I'd bought a 2nd AR before D-Day, or that Galil ACE I was considering.

It's a mistake in this state to ever think it's safe to wait.

Personally, I love my CORE! Great shooter and the full size M&Ps feel great in my hand. Not easy to come by in MA though...

Also, my VP9 and PPQ M2 are 2 of my other favorite polymers. The VP9 fits my hand better but the trigger of the PPQ M2 is like nothing else!! Great choice with either one of these...

Good luck!!

If you don't mind me asking, what's the price breakdown on your core?

CORE $750
Trijicon RMR $450
Surefire X300U-A $175
Stipple $0 done by myself and a big set of balls...

Thanks. What model rmr did you got with? I see most people going with either the 3.25 or 6.5 MOA dots

This one is the RM02 6.5 MOA

Thanks. I thought I was over the PRO CORE series model but after seeing yours I'm having second thoughts. This setup eats a good amount of my budget so I just wanna make sure it's the right fit for me.

ended up getting a Sig SP2022 and M&P shield 9mm w/Apex kit. Putting the rest of the cash aside for ammo and possibly another pistol later on down the road.

Good luck!!

So jealous on the PPQ

Really? I thought all MA handguns were required to have at least a10# trigger.
VP9 is an awesome pistol. My wife has one.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

it IS an awesome pistol. I just got back from the range a few minutes ago and had a blast shooting it!! Love it.

Get a SIG 226

The Legion SAO is one of the nicest guns I have ever shot.

HKVP 9 has great ergos and is a great shooter.

Back
Top Bottom