Healy on Reciprocity - BS Alarm

By what criteria would someone be unable to carry under MA law but able to get a permit under another state's laws? This is a B.S. argument. The only prohibiting factor that reciprocity avoids is the local police chief "discretion" that had served as an arbitrary barrier for many.

do you guys see that Adam's apple?

Mass.AG_.Reciprocity.is_.next_.deadly.loophole.in_.our_.nation..s.gun_.laws_-1.jpg

If concealed carry reciprocity becomes law, police officers on the beat would have to determine—often in an instant or under duress—whether an armed individual not permitted to carry a concealed weapon under Massachusetts law, may legally carry in the state in which he purports to be licensed,” said Healey.

Just no. If someone points a gun at you, it doesn't matter if they're licensed. They're a threat. One has nothing to do with the other.

Lying, evil POS. Mini-Hillary.

I could not make it to the 2nd paragraph without spitting up in my mouth

Ya shoulda hung in there...the fifth one is beautiful, lol

“If concealed carry reciprocity becomes law, police officers on the beat would have to determine—often in an instant or under duress—whether an armed individual not permitted to carry a concealed weapon under Massachusetts law, may legally carry in the state in which he purports to be licensed,” said Healey.

(Sorry for the "dupe", lol..allen-1 beat me to the madness)

“If concealed carry reciprocity becomes law, police officers on the beat would have to determine—often in an instant or under duress—whether an armed individual not permitted to carry a concealed weapon under Massachusetts law, may legally carry in the state in which he purports to be licensed,” said Healey.

No offense, but if you’re a cop and not already making this assessment, then you’re not really being effective st your job. It should be in an “instant” whether or not a threat is determined. Delay is death, so if someone is delaying, then they suck.

I’m glad 23 other AGs are against her and her cronies. It shows that there’s no shortage on who has the shit opinion on the matter.

How come the law enforcement officers ,and the residents aren’t at risk in the already free states?

Data? There is none to support her fear monger ingredients.

Hey beaver face, check under your bed , I’m pretty sure there is a boogeyman under there.

What’s tragic is you didn’t resign when your girl Hillary went down.

By what criteria would someone be unable to carry under MA law but able to get a permit under another state's laws? This is a B.S. argument. The only prohibiting factor that reciprocity avoids is the local police chief "discretion" that had served as an arbitrary barrier for many.

Anyone convicted of ANY drug charge cannot get an LTC in Mass. That doesn't prevent them in free states.

Anyone adjudicated delinquent for something that would be considered a felony if the person was not a juvenile will prevent a Mass LTC but not a free state LTC.

Anyone convicted of a non-felony crime involving a gun (like hunting after dark because you couldn't get the engine started and had to row back to shore) that carries a potential jail term cannot get a Mass LTC, but can get one in a free state.

There are more.

“If concealed carry reciprocity becomes law, police officers on the beat would have to determine—often in an instant or under duress

We just saw what a Police officer did under duress with Daniel Shaver.

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom