• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank in Waltham: bringing it up again

- - - Updated - - -

Lying--says he understands guns before yesterday were legally bought

Did say that he thinks we need further clarification

Mentioned to the girlfriend that we should move south. She suggested NC. Works for me!

Frank did a pretty good job (didn't come off screaming). I think they are cutting the callers off so they can't correct the Governor on his mis-interpretation of what Healy did.

public enemy #1

blanding012115healey6met.jpg

Frank in Waltham: bringing it up again

- - - Updated - - -

Lying--says he understands guns before yesterday were legally bought

Did say that he thinks we need further clarification

Got through! :D wish I had something better prepared... Didn't think I'd actually be put on the air.

Well Healey just made us all felons - so there's no reason to worry about that any more - you already are. Learn to embrace it and move forward.

I have a family to support. I have a job. I have more shit to do than I can get thru on any average day. I have three cars in the driveway - and all three are in various stages of broken. My mother in-law has Alzheimers and is a constant maintainence problem. The wife refuses to move to NH - even when I explained to her that the AG just made me a multiple count felon yesterday for following the laws. We recently watched the Helen Mirren movie "Woman in Gold" - which is about a woman who escapes Austria after the Nazis took over. It happened fast - and some people thought it would be ok. I told her that what just happened yesterday is that level of historical bullshit.

She doesn't get it. So I may have to dump her ass to save myself.
But we've been talking about having a kid - so I go and do that - I'm losing half of all I own - and starting over completely. At a late age.

I have a house that I probably couldn't even sell because I've still got a couple of years of hard work to make it whole enough so that anybody would want to buy it.

The company I work for is doing a massive merger - and all I hear is talk of layoffs. Which may happen soon.

I've been trying to sell off some of the large collection I have to get the money out of it - and because I sensed that things were going to shit and I may just need one or two in the end.
Now I'm screwed on that score too.

So I think I'm fully understanding the meaning of shit show and what being completely fu(ked in the ass is all about.

Thank you for this post. I have done it twice.
My recommendations:
Do not have a child with a woman who does not support you.
Do not have it in MA. In case of the possible divorce you will be hammered to death by MA law.
Houses are flying in MA. Sell it as it is and do not be stupid with the asking price.

Before you regroup again somewhere else, make sure you work for yourself. Stop working for somebody.
This is from an idiot like me who spent over 30 years in the corporate world. Not worthy.

how about bang her wife, leave an upper decker and throw her keys on the roof

That seems wholly inadequate to the magnitude of the offense.

The vindictive, unprincipled, Orwellian nature of Healey's redefinition of a 20 year established law makes me sick.

What makes me even sicker is the fact this will have zero effect, zero, on crimes committed with firearms.

It is pure Bolshevik abuse of honest kulaks.

Last edited:
That's it, two questions. He basically said he supports Healey and believes that she has the authority to do what she did. He did say that some things need to be clarified, including a list of what is banned and what is not. He also misrepresented the fact that all "assault weapons" bought before 7/20 are now illegal. He said his understanding was that they are legal. He apparently interprets her stated intent not to prosecute as meaning that there is nothing to prosecute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom