Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
they aren't good for you when you are PP per some photo of you shooting an illegal gun at a public shoot

How we've gotten to this, where an activity was not illegal 5 years ago but is now (which isn't even valid), and you can be retroactively punished for this is beyond me. It's OUTRAGEOUS.

Since the govt. viewed these firearms as legal all these years until the AG decided to make up her own law. Isn't the govt. responsible? If we can be held liable they should be held liable too.
Also the original AWB didn't ban semi-automatics and mAss's AWB was based on it so how can she now claim they're illegal?

What are the gun shop owners saying about this? What are they doing about this? Why have they been so silent?

What are the gun shop owners saying about this? What are they doing about this? Why have they been so silent?

Jesus with this. Its been 24 ****ing hours. Gunshop owners are like cats, they need to get the heard together- leave them alone. You know where they were for this? They were selling YOU your ****ing gun last night.

Last edited:

I was going to call Blue Northern (my local shop) but I'm sure they probably don't even want to talk about it anymore.

Here's the bold response from my LGS:

[h=5]R&R Sport Shop immediately complied with the letter, and spirit, of the AG's announcement yesterday regarding guidance on what constitutes a banned assault weapon under Mass Law. Upon hearing the ruling went into effect Immediately, we tagged all potentially affected weapons as Not For Sale. We recognize that some dealers sold these weapons through the close of business yesterday, but we concluded that immediate compliance was the most prudent course, and such was confirmed in a conference call with the AG's Office. While we are not happy with the results of yesterday's announcement, we value the ability to run our business and desire to do so in the best possible compliance posture. Jim and Rich thank you for your continued support.[/h]

you all may not be law breakers. but you are directive breakers, going to be arrested by directive police and go to directive prison.

They're silent because they're living in 8/7/42 Hiroshima just like the rest of us gun owners, only they've just had their livelihood more or less destroyed as well. My guess is that most are talking to lawyers and weighing their options, but what can any of them say at this point? That they'll comply? That they won't? That they're sad?

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus with this. Its been 24 ****ing hours. Gunshop owners are like cats, they need to get the heard together- leave them alone. You know where they were for this? They were selling YOU your ****ing gun last night.

Right up until midnight in many cases.

If they are screening phone calls on this issue, call and ask about the MBTA. He did a days worth of press yesterday on the MBTA reforms and will be eager to talk about it.

Then shove it down his throat.

Obama won NH both times, Hillary is polling way ahead. You are better than MA, but let's not pretend it's Texas.

Really?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html

NH ISNT Tx

Tx has a lot more problems with its law enforcement officers trampling rights of citizens particularly on RKBA

We're WAY ahead of them on CCW

the list goes on and on

Lets not even touch the obama vs romney disaster that you folks from mAss exported to the national election in 2012

Why do politicians call murderers "gentleman" as Baker just did re the scum who killed the Auburn cop?

Man, this is crazy. As a brother to the south of you guys in the People's Republic of Komneticut I feel your pain and now wait to see when our POS AG tries the same thing. They might wait till after the election because Stutterin Douchebags approval ratings are so bad but they will try. My question is this though. As a non resident with a Mass LTC can I still legally bring my AR into Mass to shoot at a Mass range ?
Honestly this bullshit this **** pulled is so far out the only thing I can be sure of is for now it will only screw states with a ban in place. Everything...I really can't comment because It should not be legal to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom