Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again. LOL. If I fa10 100% ar lowers, the assumption by the AG would be that I built them into guns capable of firing a bullet. Correct?

That would probably be a good assumption but here is where the modern sporting rifle is unique: You could have 100 complete lowers and only a single upper. These could easily be switched and swapped amongst them but per the ATF only the lower is the firearm. The MA definition of a completed firearm is at odds with the actual composition of the modern sporting rifle.

Nor her partner, a sitting judge:

wolohojian147.jpg

As I read the article, Justice Wolohojian allowed her lover, Healey, to operate a campaign headquarters out of her (the judge's) home. Gabrielle is not allowed (per the code of judicial conduct) to even have a campaign sign on the lawn, never mind a closet full of them.

How many more laws will Healey and her cronies break before they go down?

+1

Bulger time!

Is it unreasonable to think this is the AGs attempt to get an AWB case at scotus under Hillary? MA could fudge up alot if we went to court and lost....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It depends on who gets to nominate the upcoming 2-3 new SC Justices. God help us if that's Hillary.

easy solution. become an FFL. invest in a shop. then lead the way!

If my sarc' meter is throwing me off, never mind, but if it's not:

I guess it's only if you're an FFL you have skin in the game ?

What would have happened if in the next rally 100 FFLs sell 10 new lower receivers to 10 people each. You have 100 FFLs to sue and 1000 private citizens.
Do you think AG is going to go through with her scare tactics ?

You can count me in for 5 lowers if such ceremony takes place.
Am I leading the way now ?

What would happen if such ceremony takes place, each week, until AG pulls back ? With different FFLs and different private citizens every week ?
You have 400 FFL's and 4000 private citizens after a month.

Then what will she do ? and after two months ?

(It won't make it to) 6 months, but if would - You have collapsed the system, justifiably.
Because AG broke the law, NOT US.

But I will not buy one receiver now, because I'm singled out, and no one
would sell one to me anyways. THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

Last edited:
I am warming to the notion that we could all conspire in advance to purchase thousands of these rifles in one day just to make the statement. As noted here already, her "guidance" at the moment is just that and not settled law. However, a successful disobedience would require thousands of us "rifle consumers" to commit to purchasing one or more rifles on the same day. It would also require the participation of at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the FFL's. The final predicate required would revolve around whether the FFL's could acquire sufficient stock. This is not the type of thing where you want 30 people buying from a handful of dealers.

The FFLs would not have inventory and would need us owners to provide it to make this happen. I would be willing to sell an EBR through an FFL if this were going to happen. I also think price gouging should be minimized for civil disobedience to cram her guidance down her throat.

My thoughts only.

I also think we need to rebuke Healy's statements to the press that all the new rules are completely understandable and that her office is helpfully answering all our questions.

I also think we need to rebuke Healy's statements to the press that all the new rules are completely understandable and that her office is helpfully answering all our questions.

Is it possible for GOAL to call a proper press conference with the 58 legislature members standing shoulder to shoulder with us before or after the Lobbying session?

We need to get the true numbers out there of how many this effects and the lawlessness in her interpretation and call out the silent members of the legislature for abdicating their responsibilities. How about having gun owners also available for the press to interview to get the human face and heartstrings on the issue? We can't continue be vilified as NRA-driven hacks when we're not.

Called (again) my house Rep (John Rogers) this morning. When I told the aide I had been in the LGS in my town - in his district - this week and the owner is scared to death he's going to be out of business by the time this is resolved, she thought that was the first time that point had been raised to his office. Just a reminder to mix up your reasons for calling - don't call every day and just yell, give them a couple reasons to do the right thing.

The FFLs would not have inventory and would need us owners to provide it to make this happen. I would be willing to sell an EBR through an FFL if this were going to happen. I also think price gouging should be minimized for civil disobedience to cram her guidance down her throat.

My thoughts only.

I would much rather see new guns entering the state. Simple transfers among ourselves is not a strong enough message.

ETA: Healy could claim that her new guidance is effective and is keeping new guns out of the hands of citizens.

Last edited:
Even if every man and woman in MA went out and bought an AR at the same time, you still don't have the safety in number you think you have. She doesn't have to go after all of them, just one. Same goes for dealers.

Have to admit, I now kind of want to just call, give a blood curdling yell and then hang up.

I won't , but I will chuckle about the idea.
At the AGs office? Go for it, they will not give out any info regardless of your words. With your rep? Do not do that.

Even if every man and woman in MA went out and bought an AR at the same time, you still don't have the safety in number you think you have. She doesn't have to go after all of them, just one. Same goes for dealers.

So she goes after one, and we stay home watch TV and snack on chips while they go jail ?

If such disobedience will take place, she will not single anyone out. It's a very simple poker game. She won't raise that bet.

(And if she would, the jig would be up, not even the most "you tinfoil man" will doubt the end game).

Last edited:
Remember also, if this charade goes on and on. Some stores will go out of business.

Then, some may grow angry and start going "'Murica. F Yeah" but you may lose the public support when the iron gets cold.

And after the piss ran down from peoples' brains back to where it belongs, they'll go "Meh, I actually have 6 ARs already, I'm cool thank you much".
POTUS elections are around the corner, good luck pulling anyone's attention from mid September onward.

It is only this one man's opinion that we are approaching this struggle in the wrong way. A 100% punch back should have been employed from day one.

Last edited:
I don't think she even knows what she's done. Check out this article and the quote from it. Seems pretty contradictory...

http://valleypatriot.com/ma-attorney-general-says-shes-not-banning-guns-changing-laws/

This is not a ban on all semi-automatic weapons. I’m not saying that we are going to take guns away from people. In fact, people who have purchased these guns over the years in good faith, believing they were able to purchase them, can keep them and they can resell them if they wish.”
“But, on a forward going basis we want to be clear that the law in fact, prohibits the sale of these kinds of guns.”

You know very well that it will be nearly impossible to get more that one person to defy this guidance.

I don't think she even knows what she's done. Check out this article and the quote from it. Seems pretty contradictory...

http://valleypatriot.com/ma-attorney-general-says-shes-not-banning-guns-changing-laws/

This is not a ban on all semi-automatic weapons. I’m not saying that we are going to take guns away from people. In fact, people who have purchased these guns over the years in good faith, believing they were able to purchase them, can keep them and they can resell them if they wish.”
“But, on a forward going basis we want to be clear that the law in fact, prohibits the sale of these kinds of guns.”

She refuses to clarify what "these kinds of guns" are because she says it is clear. This may not be "all" semi auto's: All there needs to be is a single semi auto not banned (SKS, Garand, etc.) and it is not "all".

In reality all she issued was guidance. If she did not re-write the law (by her own admission) then her "tests" have no force of law. This is nothing but bluster and bullshit designed to intimidate law abiding citizens and merchants. And its working.

In reality all she issued was guidance. If she did not re-write the law (by her own admission) then her "tests" have no force of law. This is nothing but bluster and bullshit designed to intimidate law abiding citizens and merchants. And its working.

Yup. Did not see any more ARs at cabelas a few days ago.

Just last week there was a tourist from Germany holding it with eyes open going "Wow.. What ze hell!".

Yes, we are Europe now.

There's also the political game of this...there's a "thinking of leaving MA" thread on NES now (again) on NES....every time we get another sh*t sandwich from a governor/speaker/committee/Attorney General/etc etc etc, there's always the several "fed up/this is it/this is the final straw/etc" comments from MA gun owners stating their intent to move. And I swear, part of the mustachioed little ManGirl's intent (as well as Coakley's, DeLeo's, etc) is to get "us" to be "fed up" and get the eff out of here.

I also notice that each and every time this sh*t goes down, MANY of the louder, stronger "go time" planners on NES and "Molon Labe"/"From my cold dead hands" types here are ready to just "Pack up and get the f*ck outta here", even though we all KNOW this is their (the ma.gov) game strategy/their plan/their mindset, etc....And while I share the "I hate this state!" sentiment, I'm also one of the ones who simply cannot move, for many previously stated reasons on NES, and am determined to "stand and fight" this sh*t every time... I don't want to, I'm just as sick and f*cking tired of this sh*t as anyone, but to me, part of their endgame is to get as many of us "probably republican voters anyways" to just either take a long walk on a short pier, or take a long drive with a U-Haul
attached to the rear of the pickup, and take our annoyingly evil LTCs, pistols, rifles AND POLITICS with us as we are "Entering NH/Live Free Or Die". There are several posts in the "I'm out!!" thread that have "Molon Labe" or Thomas Jefferson/Thomas Paine etc quotes as past their "signature" on all their posts. Then the AG wakes up with PMS one day, rips out/spits out venom toward semi-auto's and the Ryder Rental Truck place on Route 1 is suddenly jammed with reservations and "Granite State Realty" or whatever can barely even hang up the phone and it's ringing again. Great, that's great....What happened to "standing and fighting"?????????

I want to (and will, since I have to stay) fight these despicable turds tooth and nail to my "symbolic" last breath, with my banned rifle and Glocks in my hands. It would be nice if some of the "Eff this I'm outta this pisshole" types would do the same, as they'd proudly stated they would when "Go time arrives", etc etc etc.

Etc.

Last edited:
Even if each of one of us will purchase a gun now, we will still play a defense.

How do you change the playing field?

You change the field by controlling the entire situation.
If this doesn't get fixed in the legislature ASAP, which I'm still hoping for, it will come down to a test case. And if we want to be sure of a win the case needs to be created very carefully.

First we need a Champion. Someone to buy one of the newly affected guns. This person will, at least temporarily, lose their ability to possess and any guns they own will be confiscated. So it's best if this person doesn't really want to personally have a gun. They also need to be squeaky clean. And assuming comm2a and/or the NRA (ya right) the champion must be a member before buying (establishes standing).

We also need an FFL willing to sell. Since this will likely close them down, at least temporarily, it would be best if it was one that is closing anyway. Or a new dealer can be created, but this would take longer. Either way, they also need to be squeaky clean.

Then we do the sale. Widely publicized with a rally at the shop and hopefully press coverage. A clear civil disobedience event.

At this point the AG can prosecute or not. But it doesn't even have to be the AG. A friendly DA could prosecute based on the AG's guidance. In fact a friendly DA could make a big difference since how well the case is presented could affect the outcome.

Then the case is won or lost and appealed until it is won.

All this takes is a couple volunteers that are OK with a night in jail and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Silly idea taken from a book written a long time ago.

Have a few FfLs setup shop with their books open and cellphones ready in a warehouse.

As many people show up as possible with a lower or three. Marked with your names, etc. (or just a picture)

Then everyone spend the next 4 hours transferring them around to each other through the FfLs books and calling them into the efa10 system.

Basically generate a protest pulse of 10-20k transfers. (out and back to the original owner. )

Do this every Saturday for a month.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Far be it that the Democrat AG would lie and or set up the Republican Governor.

Went something like this, " Hi Charlie Maura here, Can I clarify a law? Yes, Ok thanks."

If this doesn't get fixed in the legislature ASAP, which I'm still hoping for, it will come down to a test case. And if we want to be sure of a win the case needs to be created very carefully.

Not one person. Not one case. 100 people buying at the same setting with ten FFL selling to them. And again, and again. As already suggested.

Yup. Did not see any more ARs at cabelas a few days ago.

Just last week there was a tourist from Germany holding it with eyes open going "Wow.. What ze hell!".

Yes, we are Europe now.

That is the plan. Only the government will have weapons in all the current democracies. Then these nations will combine to one under the UN. Not today, but in the next 100 years.

First we need a Champion. Someone to buy one of the newly affected guns. This person will, at least temporarily, lose their ability to possess and any guns they own will be confiscated. So it's best if this person doesn't really want to personally have a gun. They also need to be squeaky clean. And assuming comm2a and/or the NRA (ya right) the champion must be a member before buying (establishes standing).

We also need an FFL willing to sell. Since this will likely close them down, at least temporarily, it would be best if it was one that is closing anyway. Or a new dealer can be created, but this would take longer. Either way, they also need to be squeaky clean.

Then we do the sale. Widely publicized with a rally at the shop and hopefully press coverage. A clear civil disobedience event.

At this point the AG can prosecute or not. But it doesn't even have to be the AG. A friendly DA could prosecute based on the AG's guidance. In fact a friendly DA could make a big difference since how well the case is presented could affect the outcome.

Then the case is won or lost and appealed until it is won.

All this takes is a couple volunteers that are OK with a night in jail and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think we should let the powers that know this game (comm2a) handle that stuff.

Until then, push HARD for legislation.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

She refuses to clarify what "these kinds of guns" are because she says it is clear. This may not be "all" semi auto's: All there needs to be is a single semi auto not banned (SKS, Garand, etc.) and it is not "all".

This! (see my post above, #4950)

(+1)

They didn't "believe" they could purchase them. They did.
I "believe" I could win the Tour de France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom