Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to Harvard Law School? No? Then what makes you think the AG will be overwhelmed by your legal prowess?

You know what guys... help her dig your ****ing grave. Please, post all the source material you guys can research and dig up in this thread. Make her job easier.

Your hubris is obviously more important than working as a team to not do her leg work.

Don't go to harvard law school, and my legal prowess (or more specifically lack thereof) is not part of it. I'm just not thick-skulled enough to think its no big deal to point out all the possible legal arguments as to why she's wrong online, along with sources, etc. I'm sure she has some very intelligent people who will be litigating whatever it is she needs to litigate, but they aren't guaranteed to figure out everything. But go ahead, keep doing her leg work. We already know this website is watched.

Mike

.. i might be late to the party, but... isnt maura in the wrong branch of the government to interpret the law? she is responsible for enforcing the law, but not (re)interpreting it- especially if it already has been interpreted one way and status quo-ed for many years.

this action of hers will not stand in court...

One day, in the near future confiscation will happen in the middle of the night, judges will mass produce search and seizure court orders for the small army that will roam the land of Massachusetts in search for the criminals. Your door will be kicked down, kids will be scared shitless, wife will cry for mercy, and you will either piss your pants and submit to their will, or will be taken out in a body bag,..... unless you were prepared for that type of encounter. In that case you can draft your own final outcome. When a state is lobsided politically nothing good comes out of it. And total corruption arises. The worst part is that the rest of the world does not give a shit.

I just got home and don't have anyting to make a sign. I was thinking of ... "I have a great memory. And I vote" or something like that. somebody do that please.

I just got home and don't have anyting to make a sign. I was thinking of ... "I have a great memory. And I vote" or something like that. somebody do that please.

I remember a guy from last time with a cardboard box taped to a Swifer broom/mops.

One day, in the near future confiscation will happen in the middle of the night, judges will mass produce search and seizure court orders for the small army that will roam the land of Massachusetts in search for the criminals. Your door will be kicked down, kids will be scared shitless, wife will cry for mercy, and you will either piss your pants and submit to their will, or will be taken out in a body bag,..... unless you were prepared for that type of encounter. In that case you can draft your own final outcome. When a state is lobsided politically nothing good comes out of it. And total corruption arises. The worst part is that the rest of the world does not give a shit.

I tend not to think so. That type of confiscation would be too loud and public, and would put the rest of the population on notice that the gov't can do that sort of middle-of-the-night gestapo crap. Too dangerous for their agenda if they spook the rest of the citizens.

The reality is much more sinister.

No, they'll do incremental stuff like this, relying on the chilling effect that's already happening with no more sales and out of state suppliers cancelling perfectly legal orders for parts. They'll jam people up and cop plea deals one person at a time that will make them prohibited persons. Bit by bit gun ownership will decrease by attrition, and when there are few enough gun owners left to care, they go with the incremental frog-boiling legislation that will nail the lid down on the 2nd Amendment.

Doing it slowly and quietly is much safer and easier for them, and they have the luxury of time. Healy would not have done this if she was not already nearly positive she would get away with it. And she will, to some degree. This week was merely one loud shot fired in a much, much longer battle. They can afford to wait.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if they received threats from the AG

Mike

Very possible. Or as this story went national, lawyers for companies like this could see how this went down and advised these companies that its such a shitshow here that it to risky to sell anything related to an AR here. No due process what-so-ever. No compassion for the citizens - just how to push an agenda.

.. i might be late to the party, but... isnt maura in the wrong branch of the government to interpret the law? she is responsible for enforcing the law, but not (re)interpreting it- especially if it already has been interpreted one way and status quo-ed for many years.
There you go again being logical.
this action of hers will not stand in court...
It shouldn't, but this is MA; I would bet on anything. And, it will be years and many dollars, and many vendors gone, before it gets fully litigated.

Very possible. Or as this story went national, lawyers for companies like this could see how this went down and advised these companies that its such a shitshow here that it to risky to sell anything related to an AR here. No due process what-so-ever. No compassion for the citizens - just how to push an agenda.

Such bullshit! It's a ****ing upper

Such bullshit! It's a ****ing upper

Yep. It's a business decision. They've decided that the money they would have to shell out defending themselves in potential lawsuits outweighs the potential business they get from this state. There's easier money to be made from free states so they cut us off. Exactly how Healey knew they would, otherwise why would she go after the LGS?

It's the chilling effect.

Right,or wrong it does not matter the damage is done.She knew what she was doing,even if she looses in court nothing will happen to her.This is not going to get fixed over night,and by that time some gun stores may go under.While this is happening she will find some other games to play on us gun owners.

Rest of the world passed this stage + many similar stages already. America and few small islands of resistance in former Eastern Europe are the only one left for globalism to conquer.

It is very convenient to be government dependent. Majority loves it. That is the real issue here.

Right,or wrong it does not matter the damage is done.She knew what she was doing,even if she looses in court nothing will happen to her.This is not going to get fixed over night,and by that time some gun stores may go under.While this is happening she will find some other games to play on us gun owners.

Because they are all set with the trannies.

The thing to remember about progressives is that constant change is required. Let gays get married? Great. Now let men use the ladies room. Great. What's next? Something. Oh! Guns! Ban the scary ones. Done. Now ban the rest. But wait, people are still thinking impure thoughts! Do something!

Until they have the chimneys billowing, they will not be happy. And then, when the world still isn't perfect?

Yep. It's a business decision. They've decided that the money they would have to shell out defending themselves in potential lawsuits outweighs the potential business they get from this state. There's easier money to be made from free states so they cut us off. Exactly how Healey knew they would, otherwise why would she go after the LGS?

It's the chilling effect.

It's absurd.

Saw this and smiled, but, I think that we should keep it out of open discussion which companies will likely still be selling parts to us.

-Matt

Stand up company.

I'm very disappointed in BCM, the risk of a lawsuit for selling rifle parts is obviously extremely small. In an effort though to keep their risk at zero, they have turned their backs on us. Bad publicity for sure.

Again, props to spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom