Heads up on a smokin' hot deal

Twigg

NES Member
First, I'm not affiliated with this site and I kinda stumbled into this deal. This is kinda a long story and I'll keep it short. I heard about this on another forum and it was a Black Friday special. I didn't jump on it as I had already ordered a bargin brand upper.

Well, once the bargin brand upper arrived I realised it was a piece-o-crap and promptly returned it then tried to order this one.

That's when I found out it was a Black Friday Special. [sad]

I found a build-your-own-upper section on their website and called in my order. In conversation with the owner of the website I was told I could have the Black Friday special as he still had parts on hand.

Well, duh.. [thinking] [smile]

So here it is folks for today only:
Daniel Defense Upper Receiver
16" Barrel Mid Length Gas System Omega X 12.0 Rail A2 Hider $499.00
[shocked]

5b209af9.jpg

Get while the gettin's good !

Add an additional $200 for bolt and carrier. This is not a good deal. I bought my M&P 15 for $699 complete.

That site has some better 'deals' on DD stuff that has the lite rails. Some even come with sights.

Less filling ! Tastes great !
IMHO, only marginally better. I didn't want to run a standard front sight post as my eyes require some kind of optic and I want to have a set of BUIS. I also like the mid length gas system and the longer sight radius provided by the extended rail for the BUIS.

Yeah you can get a less expensive upper once its all said & done but I'm tired of fiddeling with gear and buying equipment twice.
Better to but something better than average, be done with it.

Different strokes for different folks. [smile]

Add an additional $200 for bolt and carrier. This is not a good deal. I bought my M&P 15 for $699 complete.

First off, an M-16 BCG is $130.00 - BCM. Where are you shopping? Secondly, your comparison is like someone saying: "Hey I just bought a Porche" and you saying: "Well, my Subaru was cheaper". Don't get me wrong, the Smith and Wesson is a nice gun - just not DD nice... Slap a 1:7 midlength barrel instead of your 1:9, low profile gas block and a superb rail on your Smith and get back to us on what a shitty deal the Daniel Defense upper is... [thinking]

I just tried the link, its' still active !
The barrel 's hammer forged as well and if you order the BCG with the upper its only $124.

Back
Top Bottom