• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Heads up faux25 is going after ghost guns

Maybe this break - teasing it

This is going to put liberals panties in a knot, of course they aren’t watching Fox ( that they call Faux news) anyway.

I have two people in town that want to borrow my jig - I know nothing, I keep no records.

I think they just said at 10:48

“Getting around some of the nations toighest gun laws”. How about ignoring unconstitutional edicts and reinterpretations.....

Last edited:
+1 regarding the mag. Help the propaganda war against guns and get a free pass? Does Magpul make a 10 that looks like a 30?

Seriously, that crap pisses me off. I go way out of my way to ensure full compliance with all the stupid Mass firearms laws, and some hit piece participant gets away with a post ban 30 round mag???

This is going to put liberals panties in a knot, of course they aren’t watching Fox ( that they call Faux news) anyway.

It's on NECN too.

Sometime in the past year Fox25 dropped the use of the name Fox and was going by Boston25. Lately they are pushing COX Media, which they bought in 2014.
Cox Media Group - Wikipedia

WFXT is the largest Fox affiliate by market size that is not owned and operated by the network, although it was previously owned by Fox on two occasions (1987-1991 and 1995-2014).

They say they have found many of these at crime scenes and horrific crimes - but no coverage? When? How many?

How many ‘investigations’ in illegals killing citizens? Matthew Denice anyone?

Ran at 10:48 just like they said

More buzz words than I can count

Guy from Giffords Center (Adam Skaggs)

And of course Rosenthal

Then at the end, they throw in how Mass laws require serial numbers and registration and if you don’t it’s a crime.

Mostly focusing on Federal Level - but no way Mass misses the opportunity.

This is what happens when you push the citizenry, the system only works with consent - more and more no longer give it.

Sometime in the past year Fox25 dropped the use of the name Fox and was going by Boston25. Lately they are pushing COX Media, which they bought in 2014.
Cox Media Group - Wikipedia

WFXT is the largest Fox affiliate by market size that is not owned and operated by the network, although it was previously owned by Fox on two occasions (1987-1991 and 1995-2014).

I heard about the change... probably libtard related; the Fox name, etc.

NECN is a Comcast subsidiary, recently linking up with NBC (also owned by Comcast). They seem to be showing the same Boston25/Fox story. Seen it twice today.

GM-guy's review is pretty much the whole piece. Very short and no real substance. As these things go it was very weak. I'm not going to get all worked up over this.

I think they spent more time on Gronk's robbery.

Facebook Users......

How about some of you post links to this on the comments...

View: https://www.facebook.com/Boston25News/videos/10155704002213122/?hc_ref=ARRvTdn0aZbbf4yRDiwRnN-8TZWcz_KGEM5AO-rwVc8SBAp7ThpCZzsePW_Kr4rLm0k&fref=nf

Post this:

Ghost Gunner

The full story will be posted as a link on the website before 12am.

Boston News, Weather, Traffic and Sports

My god, that shooting stance. No cheek weld, bad stock placement, not even trying to look at the sights, back arched. Guy looks like he's going to have a heart attack

From FB - a comment I like and added to:

This is all Maura's fault. She banned AR's and now there is a huge market for Ghost Guns which is a market she CAN'T control.

Maura should have let sleeping dogs lie.

She is suffering from the law of unintended consequences.

She has unleashed an whole army's worth of military grade weapons on our streets.

Her diabolical plans to curtail our Second Amendment have failed and she has fallen right into the trap set by Cody Wilson.

My god, that shooting stance. No cheek weld, bad stock placement, not even trying to look at the sights, back arched. Guy looks like he's going to have a heart attack

Hey, it's a horrifying experience, you know! It definitely gives you PTSD! [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Before Sandy Hook I didn't have an AR-15 or a Glock. Seriously.
I had a number of .22's, a couple of 1911's, and a couple of revolvers.
I was shooting pins, plates and USPSA at my local clubs.

I had NO interest in the AR-15 platform or in Glocks.

Then Sandy Hook and CT started talking about passing laws.
I bought a "high capacity handgun" - a Glock34, a S&W M&P-15 AR & (2) stripped lowers before the new laws took effect.

Now some four years later I still have those firearms.
The stripped lowers have long since been built out and are in CT.
They're staying there because I can't bring in any more "assault weapons" and those are registered.

Right now in Georgia in an AR platform I've got a .22, a 9mm, a long distance rifle, a reddot carbine, a scoped carbine and my wife's carbine.
Plus two others that I'm in the middle of builds on.
The 9mm, the scoped carbine and my wife's carbine's lowers all came from manufacturers.
The others came from 80% lowers.

That's eight AR's here. Plus the three in CT.
Yeah. If they hadn't passed their laws against AR's I probably never would have picked one up.
Or gotten interested in 80% lowers.

Yeah, those laws are working out well.
Keeping the children safer every day.

From FB - a comment I like and added to:

This is all Maura's fault. She banned AR's and now there is a huge market for Ghost Guns which is a market she CAN'T control.

Maura should have let sleeping dogs lie.

She is suffering from the law of unintended consequences.

She has unleashed an whole army's worth of military grade weapons on our streets.

Her diabolical plans to curtail our Second Amendment have failed and she has fallen right into the trap set by Cody Wilson.
+1

But you forgot to put "American patriot" in front of Cody Wilson.

All this talk of banning stuff does nothing but make people want to buy it. These hit pieces make bank for the manufacturers of the 80% stuff.

Back
Top Bottom