• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Heads up faux25 is going after ghost guns

Unfortunately the lemmings won't understand any of it. Before you know it they'll be going after 0% lowers:

aluminium_blocks.jpg

Connecticut news cycle last night:
Lawmakers taking steps to fight gun violence
www.nhregister.com/news/article/Democratic-legislators-propose-ban-on-bump-12553098.php

Which basically say that Democrats going after bump stocks and ghost guns. Wonderful quotes in the articles, clearly sourced from the same place.

I give you:
Ghost guns are weapons that are partially completed and can’t fire, so they don’t meet the federal definition of a firearm and have no serial or registration numbers law enforcement uses to trace firearms. The firearm can be made operational by modifications made at home or in a workshop.

Mayor Toni Harp, a former state senator, said Connecticut’s gun laws are “common sense gun laws.” It “flies in the face of common sense” to have “something as inherently dangerous and potentially lethal” as bump stocks or ghost guns on the market, she said.

“By allowing folks to mail-order over the internet pieces of a gun and skirt the laws of our state, the intent and spirit of our laws are not being followed,” said Rep. Steve Stafstrom of
Bridgeport.

Hobbyists like me who complete 80% lowers and assemble AR's to take to the range aren't going around shooting people in the streets.

I welcome this “hit piece”.

It will only expose the antis as a bunch of fools.

All this story will do is show how easy it is to make a gun. If anything, it will result in more legal gun owners.

When they propose a solution to the ghost gun problem, they will be left with this...

Ban drills and or ban aluminum.

End of story.

Meanwhile, Cody Wilson will be laughing at Maura and her futile response that is inevitable.

The antis should just remain silent on ghost guns.

The more they talk the more people come over to support the Second Amendment.

I had a 45 minute chilling car ride after trying to explain to a moonbat (in a Prius ) that his bald tires which wouldn't pass inspection we're putting people at more risk than all the 80% lowers ever turned into functional firearms .

He didn't get it. (No surprise.) But it's worth noting that bald tires have been indicated as a potential cause of almost ten thousand accidents in 2012. The number of people shot with these is what? 0 ? Maybe single digits going back to 1980?

If they stopped yapping their flaps and wasting funds doing fluff and went for bald tires they would actually do some damn good .

So which LGS is providing the backdrop this time? LOL...

Lip, good name for Faux 25- it fits.

Are we going to get another "Hello, My name is Daniel Bennett and I DGAF about the US Constitution" letter?

So which LGS is providing the backdrop this time? LOL...
really....first thing I thought of, lol

Then again, some kid did get suspended for having a gun-shaped poptart at lunch so nothing surprises me anymore.
for some reason my first thought was florida, don't know why, though. [thinking]

So in MA, they want Ghost Guns illegal - so that a legal person can't make one and register it with the state. But illegal persons can still make illegal ghost guns because they were never going to register them in the first f'ing place!

I really think that the Commonwealth should make making nukulur bombs from scrapings from old Swatch watches illegal. That seems to be something they can get their hands around.

let the dems keep blabbing, they are killing themselves and their party. all of their anti-american sentiment is showing more and more clearly every day and if you think America woke up during the last election, i predict an epic slaughter of most dem seats up for election across the country.

Most gun guys I know have no idea what an 80% is. I tried explaining it to them in hopes they would start a build but have not had any success. Thank you Democrats, I think all this exposure will help them as well as many others get educated and begin their first build.

All this story will do is show how easy it is to make a gun. If anything, it will result in more legal gun owners.
When they propose a solution to the ghost gun problem, they will be left with this...

However, the sheeple will still be like "omgz theez killerz on the streetz"

So in MA, they want Ghost Guns illegal - so that a legal person can't make one and register it with the state. But illegal persons can still make illegal ghost guns because they were never going to register them in the first f'ing place!

I really think that the Commonwealth should make making nukulur bombs from scrapings from old Swatch watches illegal. That seems to be something they can get their hands around.
Of course, mAss has already pushed many to the point of not caring about being legal with their stupid laws, both real and fake.

Back
Top Bottom