• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Heads up faux25 is going after ghost guns

Not according to the left. There's a mass shooting everyday. I'm not going to waste the time to Google it. But it was on some news channel a week or two ago. They had dots all over the country.

I want to say they were plotting since Jan 1. I died a lil bit. Changed the channel, and went to hug muh guns.

Not according to the left. There's a mass shooting everyday. I'm not going to waste the time to Google it. But it was on some news channel a week or two ago. They had dots all over the country.

I want to say they were plotting since Jan 1. I died a lil bit. Changed the channel, and went to hug muh guns.

It's what they define as "mass shooting", what is it 2 or 4 now?

*clutches pearls!*

Back
Top Bottom