heads up: cheap stack on cabinet

just got one, too bad you guys dont carry the little bolt-on-top handgun cases too, but its a STEAL at that price

a note: scoped rifles and AR-15s with carry handles dont fit well

My Stack-On came with extensions for scoped rifles. My AR-15 doesn't quite fit in the holder due to the OAL being too short. I'm going to make an extension similar to the stock ones, but with a little extension, on the 3D printer at work.

Does anybody know of a local source for the top cabinets? I found them online, but by the time you pay the shipping it will be more expensive than the base unit[thinking]

I like the cabinet. It will do what I want, but the wife? When she saw it she said, "If you don't want anybody getting into it, you'll have to put a trigger lock on your Sawzall"[rolleyes]

Have one transfered in from another store - it's free and we have a stack of them....

I just found this. It could work.

siprod0905_kyo.jpg

http://www.afs-securitysystems.com/Kryptonite.php

These locks work great, almost implossible to cut open. We use them at the club but ours are Master locks, same design, from Home Depot, about $35.00

My Stack-On came with extensions for scoped rifles. My AR-15 doesn't quite fit in the holder due to the OAL being too short. I'm going to make an extension similar to the stock ones, but with a little extension, on the 3D printer at work.

I just put mine on a block of wood that raises it high enough for the barrel to fit in the plastic rest.

Have one transfered in from another store - it's free and we have a stack of them....

Went back last night to take up your advice, and lo and behold, there were two on the floor. My neighbor and I could not find them the other night.

Now just a little shop time to ugrade those muzzle rests to scope-friendly and I'll be a happy camper.

Thanx Mark

What are these top cabinets people are referring to? I bought the 10 gun unit yesterday (going to pick it up today) for ammo and I may buy another today.

Back
Top Bottom