• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Having preban mags shipped into MA?

I'm almost completely certain that it is legal to magazines shipped into the state, but it seems that many sellers believe that this is not the case. Can anyone clarify? I'm having a hell of a time getting anyone to ship me their preban G22 mags.

Yes, it IS legal for PRE-ban mags to be shipped here.

As you have noticed, however, many internet dealers simply won't ship to MA rather than deal with the AG's bullying and intimidation.

Here are a couple things that may help you.

1. Do you live next to a free state? Maybe a 30 min ride to a gun shop in a free state could help you. I am sure if you called a head with a credit card a shop would hold some or order some for you.

2. Find a friend who lives in a free state and meet them once a month for dinner and a "pick up".

3. As somebody was telling me this weekend, Again if you live next to a free state, open a mail box ect. account and have your goods shipped to their.

Here are a couple things that may help you.

3. As somebody was telling me this weekend, Again if you live next to a free state, open a mail box ect. account and have your goods shipped to their.

Someone refresh my memory.

Whom won't deliver to an alternate mail box? Is it just the USPS?

Someone refresh my memory.

Whom won't deliver to an alternate mail box? Is it just the USPS?

Many companies have reportedly refused to ship to someone who's credit card billing address is in Mass. The USPS normally does not know what's in the package (except under some specific instances where the contents have to be declared).

It's the retailer.

The UPS store
131 DANIEL WEBSTER HWY
NASHUA, NH 03060

$170 a year for a Mailbox. You can pick up packages 24x7. It's not a PO box so everyone will ship to it. Having a problem with companies shipping to a place other than your billing address? Change the billing address of your credit card to the mailbox.

I have tried and almost every online source wil not ship to Mass because of the AG harrasment. Your better off buying from the classifieds. 4 Seasons had lots of them the last time I was there. Call them and ask what they have.

The UPS store
131 DANIEL WEBSTER HWY
NASHUA, NH 03060

$170 a year for a Mailbox. You can pick up packages 24x7. It's not a PO box so everyone will ship to it. Having a problem with companies shipping to a place other than your billing address? Change the billing address of your credit card to the mailbox.

As an alternative... just pay by postal money order.

I have friends that live in Northern NH that have received orders for me, but I only see them 2-3 times a year and having them reship the items back to me
just adds to the cost.

I'm only 20 minutes away from Salem (30 minutes with traffic). It might be worth the $$$ (and fewer hassles), for me to rent a box up there... even if it's only for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom