Has Baker found a position on the AG's actions?

Turns out Charlie knew about Healey's action well before it was launched.

This is exactly why GOAL did not support him.

BTW that "position" of his is called "ankle grab"

Talked to my State Rep (an R) on Saturday. Said it will be decided in the courts. Told him to thank Charlie for making it possible for me to stop maxing out my contributions to him. He said he was hearing a lot of that.

Talked to my State Rep (an R) on Saturday. Said it will be decided in the courts. Told him to thank Charlie for making it possible for me to stop maxing out my contributions to him. He said he was hearing a lot of that.

I'm afraid next election it will be Maura for governor with Satan as Lt. gov vs another Brown turd with an R sticker.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking about writing to MASSGOP a letter about so called "hard stance" of Charlie. If these idiot will keep producing turds like Brown or Baker, I'm ****ing voting Maura next election.

Yikes!!! [shocked] As goes Boris, so goes the election. [crying] We are doomed. [thinking]

i was wondering too about this reparations shit. I mean i heard a LOT of dumb Pollack jokes when i was young, and they scarred me for life...i need money to make it all right! and that is just what some liberal governor would do....i hope![rolleyes]

...and Baker just appointed a progressive justice appointed by Deval to the SJC.

Remember when Rob Eno/Red State was all over GOAL for not supporting "conservative" Charlie Baker?

What a ****ing joke

I'm afraid next election it will be Maura for governor with Satan as Lt. gov vs another Brown turd with an R sticker.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking about writing to MASSGOP a letter about so called "hard stance" of Charlie. If these idiot will keep producing turds like Brown or Baker, I'm ****ing voting Maura next election.

Might as well, she at least looks us in the eyes while we get screwed

Thanks. The judges look politically "safe" from Bakers point of view. He's maintaining the status quo.

"It is truly humbling to be nominated to a court whose mission is to preserve everybody's individual liberties in this state," Gaziano said.
I'll believe it when I see it. Gaziano is registered as a Democrat in Scituate.

Didn't see any mention of Baker knowing about the AGO's action before it was launched. If he did then he lied to us as well.

I don't get it, unless you are implying that confirmation of this POS "judge" is somehow a reach-around for Baker from Maura.

Sorry, I cross pollinated my post replies, I thought he was looking for a source for the story about Baker appointing the judge.

Here's the source for Baker knowing about Healey's plan

“Given the previous discussions and briefings we had with the administration (Baker's office), it was surprising to receive this letter,” said (Healey's) communications director Cyndi Roy Gonzalez.

In other words Bakers office was discussing it before it was released and they were surprised to get blowback.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...n-crackdown/pupqSFb406V3UUxK8xEbZI/story.html

Last edited:
Sorry, I cross pollinated my post replies, I thought he was looking for a source for the story about Baker appointing the judge.

Here's the source for Baker knowing about Healey's plan

huh,

“Given the previous discussions and briefings we had with the administration, it was surprising to receive this letter,” said communications director Cyndi Roy Gonzalez.

sounds like Baker had time to lube up

That's not where his finger went I assure you.

Or his head either.

I knew he was a squirrelly fake republican when I voted for him but didn't think there would be any more major anti gun bs.

One term Charlie is a fraud and committed political suicide and followed the democrats playbook to a tee. The democrats will be glad to punch him in the pussy come election time.

Unfortunately, we'll never know the content of those briefings.

For all we know, the AG sent the Gov an email the day before "FYI - We're going to be stepping up enforcement of the Assault Weapons Ban. Nothing new, just enforcing the laws on the books. Kthxbye."

The Gov has questioned the AG's actions. It serves the AG to discredit the Gov at this point. It's working. Don't let her.

For all we know, the AG sent the Gov an email the day before "FYI - We're going to be stepping up enforcement of the Assault Weapons Ban. Nothing new, just enforcing the laws on the books. Kthxbye."
That's not what happened, he and his staff knew full well what was coming

Can you also get them to vote against the A.G.? She won by 400,000 simpler solution get rid of her. There was never a law regarding reloading supplies shipped to your home, or Glocks being sold, these were all A.G. consumer protections going back three democratic A.G.'s?

If you think electing a Democrat to replace anyone in Mass is a challenge or win than you lost sight of the prize.

You can vote him out but don't forget who the real problem is. Maybe if he's is voted in and she is voted out than you might see real change. My Rep doesn't give a shit because he believes he stands no chance of losing his seat. He is a Democrat in a town where more than half the voters are of the same ethnic background. He does them favors they elect him.

P.S. I have also called his office and don't think he should get a free pass. Maybe no other Attorney General did this because their Democratic Governor at that time would have taken the heat?

Don't think this woman is stupid or doesn't have a agenda. She is saying Hillary look at me and my wife if you need to appoint Supreme Court Justices and anti gun Attorney Generals.

I know I am trying to turn voters one at a time but lets not lose sight of the forest through the trees.

If she is not elected in Mass. for whatever she runs for than all the Politicians will see it and hear it and take due notice.

If Baker loses and she wins than it's business as usual. No Legislator or Senator will give a shit and nothing will change and nothing we say will be heard.

If Baker loses it will be a bigger heads up to the GOP to stop sending in RINO's .
We had an anti gun AG for years and a Dem governor and we never got boned so hard, fast and dry.
What does that tell you?
He was part and party to it from the beginning.
That alone should be the end of it for him in this state.
Not only that, if he tries running in another state, I'm damn sure going to make it known there what he did to the people who voted for him here.

Want to piss me off beyond belief ? Tell me that I'm a now criminal after 56 years on the earth trying to be one of the good guys.
It's not just about guns, it's about busting ass for my whole life to be a stand up person and having some shit heel tell me it was a waste of time and effort.

The Gov has questioned the AG's actions. It serves the AG to discredit the Gov at this point. It's working. Don't let her.

He's worse than her IMO, he's a snake in the grass, traitor. He came out in full support of her. I hope that this is humiliating him at the national level. He's a disgrace, the lowest of the low.

Back
Top Bottom