Has anyone used a LaRue Tactical AK-IronDot

I haven't personally but I've heard good things. LT also stands behind their product like no one else.

I went ahead and ordered one last week. I would love to give a range report once installed, but I am still waiting to hear from Reading Rifle for membership!

I went ahead and ordered one last week. I would love to give a range report once installed, but I am still waiting to hear from Reading Rifle for membership!

Cool,I have been contemplating it..but the cheapness of the site he uses keeps holding me back.A drop of water on the lens renders it useless until you clean it off,or so I've heard.

Good to know. I read a very positive review on it by Fortier in Shotgun news. He reviewed 3 or 4 red dots for AKs and this was his favorite. I hear you about the website, but he might old school and simple with computers. But, usually my impression of the website means a lot. I probably wouldn't look twice or even know about it if not for Fortier.

I have one, so far, so good.

I had an Aimpoint and then a Trijicon Tripower on an Ultimak - they were bulky in comparison. Since I'm not jumping out of helicopters etc, I think it wll hold up just fine...it's also much less money. The mount is strong and the sight is shielded. The iron sight works better than expected.

021-1.jpg

020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom