• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anyone stumbled across this wackjobs youtube posts before

I was watching something on youtube and saw this as one of the searches on the side and figured this was a joke from title but nope not at all. I love the fact he disabled his comment section and ratings section for the video. Check out his profile and another video he did on the 2nd amendment it was a reply video to penn and teller's tv show bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are more likely to be killed by a NRA gun nut than a terrorist. True. Compare NRA members to terrorists and how likely you are to see a NRA member vs. a terrorist any day of the week.

I dont blame his brother, either. If someone showed up at my house at 3 a.m. and was making lots of noise, and I wasn't expecting anyone, I would have a gun out too. Id rather err on the side of caution then be caught unaware by some freak job like this guy.

He posts his number in this video. You can't comment on his videos, but you can leave him a message.

But to be honest, I wouldn't bother. This guy's lost it. He's off the left side of the deep end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the character he exhibits its probally more likely that he will get killed from a bad bag of dope !

why.gif

JUst another video of your mind on dope. Not sure he ever left his partying days as he refers to them and he is still killing off his only good brain matter today. He should spend some time combing the fleas of that thing he calls a beard.

Idiotic. Your more likely to be killed by a falling coconut than electrocuted by a shark. No logic, he's just another person who is afraid and wants someone else to deal with his problems.

Party on Dude... Hey look over there,... was that a Redneck behind your neighbor's trailer, or inside it ?

What else do you do at 3AM, when your stoned? Sit in front of a camera, of course. [rolleyes]

I was watching something on youtube and saw this as one of the searches on the side and figured this was a joke from title but nope not at all. I love the fact he disabled his comment section and ratings section for the video. Check out his profile and another video he did on the 2nd amendment it was a reply video to penn and teller's tv show bullshit.

If this guy can't even use proper grammar, how can I take him seriously?

Its not YOUR you retard...its "YOU'RE". But this guy should have gone ahead and used the colloquial form of "YER".

Can we find the three people who ALMOST killed him and send them to some training classes so they won't make the same mistake again?? [rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
Is that guy for real? What a clown. Maybe if he was a productive member of society he would not be looking for others to solve his problems.

Hmmm, I learn something new every day. If I show up stoned, banging on someone's door at 3:00 am and the person who owns the house has a gun, I have a constitutional right to kill the person who answered the door. It's also good to know that the NRA will send it's high priced lawyers to defend me. That's good information to have.[rolleyes]

It's on youtube, so it has to be true.

In Montana, you're more likely to get killed by a vending machine than eaten by a shark.

thanks for that. say good-bye to vending machines in MA.

as for 'almost being killed three times by law-abiding gun nuts,' so they were law abiding when they were trying to kill him? he's (accidentally) saying that guns are more likely to be used in lawful self defense than in illegal violence.

Back
Top Bottom