• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has any one ever gone to a CMP store?

I was thinking of going to the Port Clinton, Ohio store and hand picking a Grand and was wondering if any one has done this?

I was in Birmingham, Alabama last year to visit some friends and we went down to the CMP in Anniston, Alabama to look around, is was a blast, funny how time flys by when your looking at rifles ended up buying a M44 surplus 22 rifle shipped it to my home in Mass no problems. Only have good things to say, the people there were helpful and friendly even though I am a Yankee .

I was in Birmingham, Alabama last year to visit some friends and we went down to the CMP in Anniston, Alabama to look around, is was a blast, funny how time flys by when your looking at rifles ended up buying a M44 surplus 22 rifle shipped it to my home in Mass no problems. Only have good things to say, the people there were helpful and friendly even though I am a Yankee .

that's what i'm afraid of if i go there to "look" around

I've been there a couple of times. Many, many to choose from. They have bore gauges there to use.
DSC03276.jpg

I've been there a couple of times. Many, many to choose from. They have bore gauges there to use.
DSC03276.jpg

That is a pretty sight

Why not save the time and expense of going all the way there and just order two Garands with the money you would save?

i would want to go to a) check the place out and b) pick out the one i want to buy rather than have someone just grab one off the rack

Back
Top Bottom