• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harper's magazine - excellent article on ARs and gun control!

Someone sent us a subscription to Harper's magazine awhile back, and I sometimes read articles when they catch my eye, but often the mags just end up in the recycling bin. In this case, though, the bright red cover with a beautiful EBR on the cover really caught my eye, so I decided to sit down and read the multiple page article.[smile] It is really a comprehensive, well written, and covers a variety of subjects ranging from the difficulty in regulating ARs, the games that the NRA is playing, the ease of "printing" ARs and mags, making 80% lowers, as well as alternative thoughts on gun control for antis to consider. Not sure if the article is available on line yet, but it is well worth a read inmo.

It is online here, but you must have a subscription to read the whole article.

That's too bad, because it is a very good, non-biased article inmo which is hard to find these days with every publication being heavily polarized on one side, or the other with this issue. If there is enough interest in reading it, I could try to scan it for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom