Halle Berry training for John Wick 3

Her hits aren't that bad, splits and transitions are pretty good. I have seen a lot worse at matches. I would wager than not many on this board could post a video of similar skill
Yep. And at the end of the day, he's still an accomplished shooter. I don't know if he's still as good as he was 20+ years ago but still. I'd love to be a Grandmaster level shooter in USPSA. Doubtful I'll ever jump from B class to GM unless I put in some serious work/commitment but I suspect I'm too lazy for that[laugh]

f9f61566666a71deaebcfaa3a346b85c

Go look at Taran's Instagram - nothing but gun bunnies. Also, watch where Halle Berry's hits are on those targets before you hold up Tatan's training on a pedestal.

he's not training them to win competitions... he's training them to look cool in a movie...

whether you're a fan or not of Taran, I'm sure any one of us would take his place spending every day shooting with actors and gun bunnies vs. grinding 40 hours a week...

It is pretty hypocritical to get paid to help glorify the use of guns for money by people who vocally want to remove everyones right to possess them.

In general, yes. But do you have something particular in mind that Halle Berry has said on the subject? I only conducted a brief search, but it didn't turn up anything definitive.

In general, yes. But do you have something particular in mind that Halle Berry has said on the subject? I only conducted a brief search, but it didn't turn up anything definitive.
I can't find anything either.

It would not surprise me at all if she had a CCW license.

I just listened to an interview with Taran Butler and wife on The Concealed Carry podcast. I had two takeaways. First, they seemed like surprisingly down to earth people. Great senses of humor. Not at all arrogant like I was expecting. Also, if one of their videos looks like it ended, but there's still time on the clock, keep watching. Halle Berry sweeping brass at the end of this one isn't the only time he's snuck something in at the end.

Can I be a member at her club?
She’s a 10 and her peep’s are 9-1/2’s.
Some sweet cheesecake at that range!

P.S.— I’ll take Cat-woman Halle Berry.

Lol eh spelling is over rated

I know, I usually resist--I've been a professional editor for 40 years and sometimes my a**h*** side comes through. The principal thing about principles is that one has them and abides by them. You certainly meet that standard.

Back
Top Bottom