• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Halle Berry training for John Wick 3

I have to disagree with the author of that article. I think the training will have a positive influence on actors willing to go through it. Also, I think there is a distinction between simply supplying guns for movies, as with Liam Neeson, and with providing training. Am I going to drop $3000 for a Glock? No, but I don't begrudge Taran Butler for not opening his range to the public either. That is the business model he chose, and it seems to work.

It is pretty hypocritical to get paid to help glorify the use of guns for money by people who vocally want to remove everyones right to possess them.

People say this but Id pretty much do anything short of blowing a dude for the money they make. Including betraying most of my principals

Lol it's cute that some here think that the gun industry (or gun shops for that matter) are all your friend or something, by default. It's a business before anything else. The Ronnie Barrett type guys of the industry are the exception rather than the rule. People want to sell shit and services. The sensitivity to all this depends on the customer base of a given business, too, and the issue being broached. Taran Butler "training some people who might be anti" is so far out on the fringe that most people aren't going to rake him over the coals for it.

-Mike

each of these hollywood turds are grade A hypocrites. the usual excuse is that they're under pressure from the bigger fish to keep mum about guns. yeah well the delegates who signed the declaration were also under pressure from the king but they grew a pair and did the right thing. Taran Tactical is a whore for hollywood. No glock is worth $3k that's retarded. with exception of a few fight scenes the john wick movies suck. the scene where they kill his dog is off bounds and they lost my interest there. A part of me hopes the entire hollywood community contracts tertiary syphilis.

People say this but Id pretty much do anything short of blowing a dude for the money they make. Including betraying most of my principals

In my 2nd job I make some money off known dems all the time and I don't care. It's not as if I'm helping them advance a political agenda or something, I look at it this way, I'm in a unique position to charge them a little extra for voting for people that hate me. I'll gladly keep taking their money as long as it's on the table. I think I would draw the line if a known anti politician called up, though.

-Mike

This is why Hollywood is a joke. F all of those commies and their ignorant opinions.

Halle Berry is 52 years old and she walked up to the Wall and said "FUUUUUUCK YOU"

Damn. That is a woman that knows how to preserve her beauty.

In my 2nd job I make some money off known dems all the time and I don't care. It's not as if I'm helping them advance a political agenda or something, I look at it this way, I'm in a unique position to charge them a little extra for voting for people that hate me. I'll gladly keep taking their money as long as it's on the table. I think I would draw the line if a known anti politician called up, though.

-Mike
Call it an ignorance tax. What are your two gigs, Mike?

Go look at Taran's Instagram - nothing but gun bunnies. Also, watch where Halle Berry's hits are on those targets before you hold up Tatan's training on a pedestal.

Credit for 52 and looking good, money , time, coaches , trainers play in that also.
Most of the people I know are under 50 but going on 65

Go look at Taran's Instagram - nothing but gun bunnies. Also, watch where Halle Berry's hits are on those targets before you hold up Tatan's training on a pedestal.

Her hits aren't that bad, splits and transitions are pretty good. I have seen a lot worse at matches. I would wager than not many on this board could post a video of similar skill

-Mike

In my main job I work with people who I disagree with politically and are probably anti gun. I don’t care at all, because I’m going to use the money I make to buy gun stuff. Circle of life.

Back
Top Bottom