Guy brandishes a P80 at Dartmouth Dunkin Donuts

All gun charges will be dropped; throwing hot coffee at a woke liberal - life imprisonment

So he was charged with both, carrying a loaded firearm without a license and carrying a firearm without a license? There are different laws for this?

'Nordstrom was charged with two counts of assault and battery, possession of ammunition without a firearms identification card, carrying a loaded firearm without a license, carrying a firearm without a license and two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon.'

And did they recover the drink cups used in the assault for evidence and were they high capacity cups? They should have been in the photo as well.

Gun incident at Dunkin’ leads to teen arrest by Dartmouth Police

After the NYSRPA SCOTUS decision, kids will be building GhostGuns for Science Fair projects and will shoot up the school if they don’t win. I’m sure I read that on NYT, WaPo or some liberal media screed yesterday. - or will today.

38063137-E5A1-4F2B-B9C1-972FCD6E9DC3.jpeg

Nothing redacted there.
Note that the ATF are being notified that a GHOST GUN was involved.
we'll never know, but I wonder which level of law enforcement will land on him the hardest to make an example of him.

The kid is a teenager, so he has a degree of natural stupidity in him. If he had no prior encounters with the law, I could see the more local authorities taking his gun, scaring the crap out of him, and letting him lose with a very stern (authentic) "we're gonna be watching you kid" warning. And that might get the job done.

In these hyper inflated puss times, I can't see Maura's level agencies being as lenient.

The ATF could shoot his dog, if he has one. But I'm sure they would settle for a cat.

After the NYSRPA SCOTUS decision, kids will be building GhostGuns for Science Fair projects and will shoot up the school if they don’t win. I’m sure I read that on NYT, WaPo or some liberal media screed yesterday. - or will today.

View attachment 629977
It would be a good project for a voke school machine shop class...Today's lesson plan is taking these blocks of metal and turning them into operational firearms and you get to bring them home for a gift for your parents.

It would be a good project for a voke school machine shop class...Today's lesson plan is taking these blocks of metal and turning them into operational firearms and you get to bring them home for a gift for your parents.
We made ashtrays and pipe racks for Father’s Day in the md-60s. In the early-70s, we made zipguns and hash pipes in shop class. With 5D-CAD/CAM in shop classes these days, GhostGuns are a thing, I’ll bet.

We made a soft faced hammer in exploratory machine shop on a South Bend lathe and a Bridgeport.
I would have loved to make a gun back in 1975 😂

We made ashtrays and pipe racks for Father’s Day in the md-60s. In the early-70s, we made zipguns and hash pipes in shop class. With 5D-CAD/CAM in shop classes these days, GhostGuns are a thing, I’ll bet.
I went to a voke school 79-83 and I had friends who took machine shop and they were constantly taking orders for pipes, especially ones that were easily disassembled.
The school got rid of that shop for some reason. I would imagine that there is still a need for machinists.

4th guy - why do dudes do that??? His head looks like an unshaven cooch.

Surprised they didn't get him for attempted moustache

Hey hey hey. I'm 53 and I'm not sure I'd do much better. Some of us save our testosterone for our weiners and such. LOL

Hope that wrong Dunks coffee order was worth it. Again over trivial stupid circumstances . Our society needs to just chill the fu@& down.

I'm sure he'll come out as a flaming lib who made the gun to "fight fire with fire." He did it 100% on his own, has no friends, and is expecting the Conservative Armageddon any day now and that's why he had it. Because the white man is out to get him. . . . oh wait.

Good for LEO, that kid looks like a poster child for another angry school shooting. Clearly anger issues and using a handgun as angry intimidation wont end up well. Get guns out of the kids possession and try to get him some help.

Just the anger issues, and we should get guns out of kids hands?
Nothing about the 5 or 6 laws he broke?
[thinking]

I went to a voke school 79-83 and I had friends who took machine shop and they were constantly taking orders for pipes, especially ones that were easily disassembled.
The school got rid of that shop for some reason. I would imagine that there is still a need for machinists.
The brass was under lock and key we quickly learned once your shop class was permanently chosen.
It was for a damn good reason but that never stopped us. The teachers would be looking in our chip piles.
It didn’t prevent shit. We were stoned anyway. 😂

Police report if you're interested. Kid was very cooperative.
Huh. Now every bot/scraper that comes across the file has the kid's full name, home address, SSN, license number, and DOB. Goodbye identity.

This kid can thank himself for his legal troubles, he can thank Neil when his bank accounts get drained and his credit gets destroyed. :D

The brass was under lock and key we quickly learned once your shop class was permanently chosen.
It was for a damn good reason but that never stopped us. The teachers would be looking in our chip piles.
It didn’t prevent shit. We were stoned anyway. 😂
Our instructors in HVAC let us put in a smoking area above the shop with a vent fan that exhausted the smoke outside, well that just gave us the green light to smoke everything up there.

Huh. Now every bot/scraper that comes across the file has the kid's full name, home address, SSN, license number, and DOB. Goodbye identity.

This kid can thank himself for his legal troubles, he can thank Neil when his bank accounts get drained and his credit gets destroyed. :D
you know that's a public record right? but your point is valid so I'll redact it here.

Might have gotten in less trouble if he brandished an M80...

1656082870302.png

in mASS? Probably not. Haven't you watched the 6pm news? Fireworkz are deadly, yo. Only people in smart states can handle them. They are nukulur cancer in in mASS.

in mASS? Probably not. Haven't you watched the 6pm news? Fireworkz are deadly, yo. Only people in smart states can handle them. They are nukulur cancer in in mASS.
Brilliant! We need to roll fireworks into the 2A: you'll have to take these Jumping Jacksfrom my cold, dead hands!

Which comes first though - that, or the NFA?

He ought to be more pissed off at his barber. lol
If only more perps knew what The Man was actually laughing at,
eh @cams?

[rofl]

1656024508407-png.629828
screenshot_6_43.jpg

At times, I think she had a mustache... many women do.

Word.

Back
Top Bottom