• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunsmith

Anyone here recommend a gunsmith? I have an old Charter Arms .357 (circa late 60's) and a Walther .380 PPK/s (circa late 60's) that need some work. I don't mind paying good money for quality work. Any recommendations? I don't want to ship the PPK back to Germany. I would consider shipping back to Charter Arms. But if I can get them done locally I would prefer that. Thanks.

I just brought my M1 Carbine to an Armorer in Weare, MA. I'm getting it back on Monday. Once I look it over and test fire it, I'll give my two thumbs up recommendation.

It sounds like you might be close to Worcester. In that case look up Mike Larocca.

Greg Derr does indeed do great work, but so does Mike and location may make one more practical than the other.

Speaking of locations (and I'm not meaning to hijack your thread), can anyone recommend a gunsmith near Haverhill MA/Plaistow NH that can do a trigger job on an M&P?
I've looked up those other guys, but they're both a good drive away...

+2 on Dave Santurri. Dave is an experienced 'smith on a wide range of firearms and an excellent machinist to boot.

Back
Top Bottom