Guns you wish MA would let you have

since i'm short on cash right now, for the time being i'll settle for a non-pinned stock on an evil black modern sporting rifle

[rofl]

Same.

Also this is a dupe I just can't find the other thread.

Look harder [laugh]

Also ask me about the order and I'll
Others thread was fantasy guns .

Bastard I paid little more then you . But granted I didn't hunt down a dealer, order it and ship it to a dealer etc. It just fell in my lap. But I did pay 2-300 less then the mass retard price.

Last edited:
Pretty much. I did get to shoot an XDM and would not mind having one, or a full sized M&P 9mm, if it were not for the mag restriction on both of them. So I stick to stuff with available prebans.

It be cool if you could just put a mag follower block in them that can you pop out when you go shooting out of state.

Granted it be better if you could use normal mags.

I used to have a link saved with a list of new guns that you could easily mod preban mags to work in.
I'm drawing a blank but a few 9mm if you cut a notch would work with 92f/m9 mags.

The problem is even the gallon of gas used to drive it here is worth more than the gun is.

-Mike

Its worth it to me! Setimental value, 2nd type of cool, whatever one calls it.
i shot one years ago and loved it. I NEED a hi point pistol!

It's more of a cost thing, because I have seen them for sale in MA, but the Rohrbaugh R9 would be near the top of my list if we're just talking non-compliant pistols.

Can't think of any whole guns offhand, though I'm sure there are some I would want. Suppressors and new 20/30/40/etc round mags though.

Back
Top Bottom