• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns you wish MA would let you have

Hey Shooters,
Im curious to hear what people would get if they could. What is the gun that you think would get the most envious looks at the range that you can't find in MA. Other than the obvious Glocks, what else are people itching for that MA says is too evil. I think I would like to get an HK45, personally.

I have been able to find all the guns I have wanted from my current hk45T in tan and Springfield XDm to the FN five seven I sold last year. They is just looking. Plus there are a few shops I have seen the hk45 and hk45 compact tactile for sale.

Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other - see which one fills up first. [wink]

You could also tell MA to F off and own whatever you want, I've heard some people do that.

Ok where can i get a hi point pistol?
ive beeen looking for months without success.

ive found ONE 9mm... still want to find a .40

- - - Updated - - -

AR pistol

just build one with a bullet button (assumeing its a 'fixed' magazine so no worries about the rest). though there is ZERO mass legal work on bullet buttons so you may end up being the test case.

personaly, I want a 12-16 shotgun (along with a dozen other toys that i cant really afford anyway)

Springfield XDS .45 at a normal price

+1000! Everytime they pop up in the classifieds they are always with the "MA surcharge" of an additional $300 or so over brand new cost in free states.[angry]

- - - Updated - - -

You can have anything in MA that you want, if you knew where to look.

Sure, easy to say now that you live in a free state![laugh] Besides, even though you can buy just about anything there is always a retarded markup on "off list" stuff which really sucks.

Picking up my New H&K 45C that I have on lay-away this week, and am trying to get the funds up for a Glock gen 3 model 36. What I would like to see in Mass is a Springfield Armory EMP in 9mm.

Wilson Combat 1911, Sigs in not so vanilla flavorings. Long Slide Glocks. I like the HK45 idea.. They fit my big monkey mitts. Anything with a big grip so I feel like I'm grabbing a gun, not a toy.
M134.. For my roofrack on my car..

Hey Shooters,
Im curious to hear what people would get if they could. What is the gun that you think would get the most envious looks at the range that you can't find in MA. Other than the obvious Glocks, what else are people itching for that MA says is too evil. I think I would like to get an HK45, personally.

We should be able to have anything we want, any firearm, adjustable stock, suppressors, SBR's, any capacity magazine and on and on.......

I want a ppq. Found one in MA for a good price and didn't buy it because it was in 40. Regret not buying it

Back
Top Bottom