• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns you wish MA would let you have

since i'm short on cash right now, for the time being i'll settle for a non-pinned stock on an evil black modern sporting rifle

[rofl]

Same.

Also this is a dupe I just can't find the other thread.

Look harder [laugh]

Also ask me about the order and I'll
Others thread was fantasy guns .

Bastard I paid little more then you . But granted I didn't hunt down a dealer, order it and ship it to a dealer etc. It just fell in my lap. But I did pay 2-300 less then the mass retard price.

Last edited:
Pretty much. I did get to shoot an XDM and would not mind having one, or a full sized M&P 9mm, if it were not for the mag restriction on both of them. So I stick to stuff with available prebans.

It be cool if you could just put a mag follower block in them that can you pop out when you go shooting out of state.

Granted it be better if you could use normal mags.

I used to have a link saved with a list of new guns that you could easily mod preban mags to work in.
I'm drawing a blank but a few 9mm if you cut a notch would work with 92f/m9 mags.

The problem is even the gallon of gas used to drive it here is worth more than the gun is.

-Mike

Its worth it to me! Setimental value, 2nd type of cool, whatever one calls it.
i shot one years ago and loved it. I NEED a hi point pistol!

It's more of a cost thing, because I have seen them for sale in MA, but the Rohrbaugh R9 would be near the top of my list if we're just talking non-compliant pistols.

Can't think of any whole guns offhand, though I'm sure there are some I would want. Suppressors and new 20/30/40/etc round mags though.

Back
Top Bottom