Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

Russians have caught a suspect, cut off his ear, and made him eat it. Yeah, Russians are nice, innocent people. Let's compare Russia and the US and talk about how they are the same.
My guy, you do realize CME's wife is off the boat Russian, right? Literally her whole family lives/lived there.

My guy, stop watching Sean Hannity.
I don't have cable or watch TV. If you think that Hannity is bad, it means you've been watching MSNBC or garbage like that. Only idiots who watch Fox and MSNBC seem to have hate for the other channel. The two channels met and created fake beef to fool idiots into watching them.

View: https://t.me/c/1352726486/71843

TG has plenty of raw video. Here's just one I grabbed. it's not from the original source. The original actually showed up on a "Moscow Raw" russian side TG channel but was removed. Russians love to hide stuff that makes them look bad. Like the anal rape of Russian conscripts by Chechen fighters.

ISIS has published pictures of their terrorists from this attack. They don't want Ukraine to get all the credit.

What's weird is that the tangoes were captured by Belarussian special forces and "Akhmat" (Chechen batallion loyal to Putin) in Bryansk. Just...weird. There would be other agencies looking and apprehending them, this is kind of like the Georgia Bureau of Investigation apprehending a suspect in Alabama. Plausible, I guess, but strange.

50+ Photos included , 11 suspects captured

Russian media share pictures of four suspected terrorists, in the Crocus concert hall massacre in Moscow, giving their names as (clockwise from the left) Makhmadrasul Nasridinov, 27, Rivozhidin Ismonov, 51, Shokhindzhonn Safolzoda, 21, Rustam Nazarov, 29

The Russians have less control over their .gov than us although we’re right behind
They have no right to protest and when they do they are beat up and jailed

Nobody I know over there supports Putin, or hates Ukraine

Ironically I’ve met many hateful Ukrainians.

Whatever the motive, if you don’t feel sympathy for those innocent defenseless people you’re garbage.

One step away from supporting atrocious acts of barbarianism
So russia can go murder villages... blow up schools invade their country.

But if they bring it back to Moscow its too real?

I don't really care who wins over there... but i also don't feel bad if the Russians get a taste of what they have been doing to the ukranians. Sorry if that offends your sensitive nature.

That ukranian village that was summarily executed probably didn't hate the russians...

War is ugly.

If grinding down the cannon fodder doesn't seem to wake the russian people up then it is time to escalate to the people who do matter.

So russia can go murder villages... blow up schools invade their country.

But if they bring it back to Moscow its too real?

I don't really care who wins over there... but i also don't feel bad if the Russians get a taste of what they have been doing to the ukranians. Sorry if that offends your sensitive nature.

That ukranian village that was summarily executed probably didn't hate the russians...

War is ugly.

If grinding down the cannon fodder doesn't seem to wake the russian people up then it is time to escalate to the people who do matter.
Where did I day that? I said if you don’t have sympathy for the innocent people in that theatre I have no respect for you, and in like if you don’t have sympathy for innocent people in Ukraine

Not sure how you aligned those civilians in a theatre with soldiers, but i don’t do mental gymnastics to justify my feelings.

Just like that village, those people had no say in what is going on over there and none of them deserved to die in the manner they did, or at all for that matter

You feel bad for the Ukrainian village but not for the Russians in the theater then you very much do care about one side more than the other.

New tidbits I've picked up:
  • The name of the place center is "Crokus City Hall." The lettering on the building is in English, not Russian. For a country that hates the West, they sure love to use English to make things appear more "fancy."
  • The center has a concert hall that was supposed to host a concert by a Russian band called "Picnic." The band's 2024 tour title is "The Future that awaits us all." Hmm... did they know something?

New tidbits I've picked up:
  • The name of the place center is "Crokus City Hall." The lettering on the building is in English, not Russian. For a country that hates the West, they sure love to use English to make things appear more "fancy."
  • The center has a concert hall that was supposed to host a concert by a Russian band called "Picnic." The band's 2024 tour title is "The Future that awaits us all." Hmm... did they know something?
You still resent hiding under your desk don’t You?

Not sure how you aligned those civilians in a theatre with soldiers, but i don’t do mental gymnastics to justify my feelings.
These civilians have OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Putin. They voted for him when he bombed Tbilisi. They voted for him when he bombed Kiev. Heck, they vacationed en masse in occupied Crimea! They are not innocent. They are complicit in the murder of thousands of Ukrainians.

These civilians have OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Putin. They voted for him when he bombed Tbilisi. They voted for him when he bombed Kiev. Heck, they vacationed en masse in occupied Crimea! They are not innocent. They are complicit in the murder of thousands of Ukrainians.
Then your complicit for the open border and human trafficking happening under joe Biden

Were these "ISIS" shooters really caught trying to exfil into Ukraine? Or was that fake Russian news? Would have been a brilliant and sadistic move if the rumors of Z-man orchestrating and hiring the hit were true. Obviously you can't have Uki guys doing this so you outsource it to the most sadistic group active currently.

Eerily reminiscent of that old mission from the game.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVYMKd2Datk

Then your complicit for the open border and human trafficking happening under joe Biden

I didn't vote for him. Even if I did, Biden does not engage in human trafficking, cartels do!

Try harder...
The fact you can’t see the irony and your hypocrisy here is why I won’t debate you…. SMH

For the people who speak the language
After 3:40 they are using the phrase assault weapon
Is that a correct translation?

Oh, look! They're parading the guy they've cut the ear off. I am not showing this video to my wife so someone, please translate what they say. I bet they're taunting him about feeding him his other year!

Back
Top Bottom