Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

Oh, you mean the mass rape of German women by the Soviet “liberators” in 1945. From infants to elderly. Gang raped and murdered.
Or perhaps you mean the murder and rape of Ukranians by to Russian soldiers since invasion of a sovereign country in 2022.

Anyone who sits here and claims “but not all Russians are bad” is ignorant of history. Not all Germans were Nazis either but vast majority did support the Nazi Party. Not all Russians support rape and murder of Ukraine but the vast majority of Russians supports the dictatorship and the war against “family”. So if we take the same percentage of “majority that supports rape and murder of Ukraine” and apply to the number of people to the people affected by developing events in Moscow, well, I guess good riddance…
Bruh what.
These civilians have OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Putin. They voted for him when he bombed Tbilisi. They voted for him when he bombed Kiev. Heck, they vacationed en masse in occupied Crimea! They are not innocent. They are complicit in the murder of thousands of Ukrainians.
Messed up logic.

You got MIRH Disorder : Media-Induced Russian Hatred. Kind of like Trump Derangement syndrome that you probably believe in.

Last edited:
Russians have caught a suspect, cut off his ear, and made him eat it. Yeah, Russians are nice, innocent people. Let's compare Russia and the US and talk about how they are the same.
To be fair, if there's anyone I would want American lawmen to cut the ear off of, it would be someone who just shot up a concert and killed/wounded hundreds.

These civilians have OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Putin. They voted for him when he bombed Tbilisi. They voted for him when he bombed Kiev. Heck, they vacationed en masse in occupied Crimea! They are not innocent. They are complicit in the murder of thousands of Ukrainians.
Russia has fair and free elections?

Ohh boy.

50+ Photos included , 11 suspects captured

Russian media share pictures of four suspected terrorists, in the Crocus concert hall massacre in Moscow, giving their names as (clockwise from the left) Makhmadrasul Nasridinov, 27, Rivozhidin Ismonov, 51, Shokhindzhonn Safolzoda, 21, Rustam Nazarov, 29
Wait a min, where's the Mohammed's, Mahmoud's, and Ali's? These ain't Muslim names...

Were these "ISIS" shooters really caught trying to exfil into Ukraine? Or was that fake Russian news? Would have been a brilliant and sadistic move if the rumors of Z-man orchestrating and hiring the hit were true. Obviously you can't have Uki guys doing this so you outsource it to the most sadistic group active currently.

Eerily reminiscent of that old mission from the game.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVYMKd2Datk

First thing I thought when I saw the video was that mission in MW2.

I think a word like "alleged" probably belongs in there somewhere.

I have no doubt about Putin's ability to produce a random suspect for any crime that takes place in Russia, regardless of whether that person ever had anything to do with that crime.
Yup, he's like our DOJ that way.

this kind of rhetoric shows the huge knowledge gap of NES to Muslim and Russian world

reminds me to take just about nothing or anybodys take from NES on this stuff seriously. No offense personally T unit
Is it not Islamic law that people born or converted to Islam must have a Muslim name? That's why Cassius Clay, Lew Alcindor, and Kanji Inoki had to change their names when they converted.

Or, does ISIS allow infidels to join the group to wage jihad on the infidels?

You're a clown.

Is it not Islamic law that people born or converted to Islam must have a Muslim name? That's why Cassius Clay, Lew Alcindor, and Kanji Inoki had to change their names when they converted.

Or, does ISIS allow infidels to join the group to wage jihad on the infidels?
Or Tsarnaev

You can see the fear in that guy's eyes... he knows he F'd up bigtime and might not be around within days..
A true ISIS terrorist wouldn't be so afraid after getting caught. Lips trembling, shaking, etc. Don't you think a true terrorist fanatic would proudly own up to it and welcome death so he can bang his virgins? This guy looks like some dumbass who took a payout too big to refuse and all he had to do was some murderous shit.

A true ISIS terrorist wouldn't be so afraid after getting caught. Lips trembling, shaking, etc. Don't you think a true terrorist fanatic would proudly own up to it and welcome death so he can bang his virgins? This guy looks like some dumbass who took a payout too big to refuse and all he had to do was some murderous shit.
A true ISIS terrorist would have strapped on a bomb to finish what he started - not get captured and tortured for the rest of his *short* life.

Bruh what.

Messed up logic. You beleive the Rus election is 100% legit??

You got MIRH Disorder : Media-Induced Russian Hatred. Kind of like Trump Derangement syndrome that you probably believe in.
You Shoulda have read the OP I responded to. Then you wouldn't have to "Bruh, what."

Are you implying that Russian elections for the past 30 years have all been illegitimate?

I've had many friends in Russia whom I've met over the years. I've visited various cities in Russia in the 2000s, four to five visits annually. Friends who saw through the propaganda and did not want to be part of the violent culture have left Russia and settled in Europe, Israel, or the US. They're quickly becoming part of those nations and are very unlikely to return. In one generation, their children will not identify as Russians. They will be embarrassed to identify as such.
Those that stayed have all kept voting for Putin and kept talking about America being a shithole. They wholeheartedly believe that Putin is restoring the honor of Russia, and when Russia invaded Ukraine, they were all telling me that it was Ukraine that was responsible for it. That's the kind of people that make up the majority of people in Russia. If you do not see that, you're a fool who entertains an imaginary "Russia" where everyone loves theater, reads Dostoyevsky and Tolstoy, and does not hate anyone.

By the way, NOT A SINGLE person here has disproven ANY of my claims. NOT ONE!

Back
Top Bottom