• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who is there. I am at the hospital with my daughter. While I am waiting I called everyone on the committee and my Rep. and Sen. again.If you cannot be there keep working the phones.

Is this being televised? Or being live streamed? I really want to see what's going on but I'm stuck at work.

I don't believe so, the option next to 'video' is dashed on the webpage, although maybe it will be available at noon once the hearing starts. Stuck out in Wmass at work, thanks to everyone who could make it, I am rooting for you. Here's the link in case the video becomes available: https://malegislature.gov/Events/Hearings

I don't believe so, the option next to 'video' is dashed on the webpage, although maybe it will be available at noon once the hearing starts. Stuck out in Wmass at work, thanks to everyone who could make it, I am rooting for you. Here's the link in case the video becomes available: https://malegislature.gov/Events/Hearings

Thanks!

They are setting up video cameras. Not sure how or if that footage gets out to the masses. I did meet an AP reporter in the crowd.

Me Peterson was very good. Spoke about suitability, Suicide, etc.

Andrea Cabral speaking now in favor of 4121. Railing on and on over private sales.

We have more friends up there than I expected. Two of them out their necks out there to push for additional hearings in Worcester and Springfield and now they're going after this darn woman from public health or hell or wherever she came from.

Ha, she is being questioned by Rep Boldyga over how are not all guns being legally purchased not tracked, as she's claiming. He wants exact info from her on this.

if theres more hearings scheduled, plan NOW.

We have more friends up there than I expected. Two of them out their necks out there to push for additional hearings in Worcester and Springfield and now they're going after this darn woman from public health or hell or wherever she came from.

Good lord, people. SHUT THE HELL UP while Boldyga rips her apart.

I like this Andrea person. She's either uninformed or dumb enough that she's nicely damaging their case. Hell, Ill campaign for her if she remains this stupid.

Good lord, people. SHUT THE HELL UP while Boldyga rips her apart.

I like this Andrea person. She's either uninformed or dumb enough that she's nicely damaging their case. Hell, Ill campaign for her if she remains this stupid.

No need to...That's Andrea Cabral....She'd shoot herself in the foot if you gave her an empty revolver. Total screwball. And if you do vote or campaign for her for ANY office, just be aware you're actually campaigning for her REPLACEMENT also, since if she did take on a new elected office, she'll eventually either be indicted by a Federal grand jury for _____ (flll in the blank) or forced to resign over incompetence, etc etc [wink]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom