Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to...That's Andrea Cabral....She'd shoot herself in the foot if you gave her an empty revolver. Total screwball. And if you do vote or campaign for her for ANY office, just be aware you're actually campaigning for her REPLACEMENT also, since if she did take on a new elected office, she'll eventually either be indicted by a Federal grand jury for _____ (flll in the blank) or forced to resign over incompetence, etc etc [wink]

and to make it clear......

NOBODY on NES would Hit it ! [rofl]

Guys, some of us are watching with lunch in tow. Please! That General Tso's was expensive and Palladin owes me 10.50!

and to make it clear......

NOBODY on NES would Hit it ! [rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

is the youth panel there again? I know I mentioned it before, but I still can't stop laughing at the kid who was afraid of being "mowed down" by an AR15. please tell me we have our own yoots who can deride him creatively.

sounds like we might be making progress down there? I suck at organizing things but is anyone interested in another big pro 2a rally?

GOOD! they let them get away with murder last time and one of the rep's assistant was wearing their button last time.

Anyone else notice the court officer took down the Mom Against Gun Violence Banner? Its now on floor.

- - - Updated - - -

are the moms getting disheartened yet? I like when they're sad.

Rep David Viera just handed this panel a smack down, "you've been studying this for a year now, I would expect you to present some facts".

Damn, wish I didn't have to leave right before O'Connell's panel. Sounds like I missed some good stuff.

These two professors are crying about not enough gun data!? Then how the hell can you possibly create legislation without the facts. Bunch of clowns.

Rep Gobi was also part of that panel.

Rep Paul Heroux is up. DO NOT FALL FOR HIS LINE OF CRAP. He likes to stand on both sides of the fence, and for his own benefit.

so it looks like we might be small, but appear to have enlisted help and learned from the mistakes of the past. I like this. I mean, Im still looking to leave this shithole state, but I like this.

I just do not get it... Why keep making new laws for LAWFUL individuals while the CRIMINALS do not care - case in point shooting by the gang bangers and criminals are on the raise in Boston, Worcester, Springfield with the NEW GUNS laws here in MA...

I just do not get it... Why keep making new laws for LAWFUL individuals while the CRIMINALS do not care - case in point shooting by the gang bangers and criminals are on the raise in Boston, Worcester, Springfield with the NEW GUNS laws here in MA...

The laws are designed to make YOU a criminal. That is the whole point, .gov can't control you if you are not a criminal.

I am sure all these proposed new laws will keep little johnny from buying a gun from someone in Maine and bring it down here to commit crimes. Oh, wait, isn't that what happens most of the time already?

It seemed like more of us were signing in to speak when I arrived around 11am . Earlier around 10am I was outside the house chambers during the MAIG press conference (which ironically took place in the one part of the state house where EVERY WALL IS COVERED IN MURALS FEATURING PEOPLE WITH GUNS) and there seemed to be about 90 mostly affluent elderly women milling about with their yellow stickers and signs. Some 20 something aide (from the cape?) was on the steps of the statehouse as I was waiting in the security line to get in going on and on with a cell phone conversation about the need to get all the public health commissioners on board with this bill.

Last edited:
Jim Wallace was really good. He left to go tape a WGBH show - Greater Boston with Emily Rooney - will be on tonite around 6. Please check the schedule and tune if possible.

Mental Health Panel now up. They are very happy with Speaker DeLeo's Bill. Most of them are School Mental Health workers. One woman on the panel has her baby with her - because as she stated - the importance of testifying was more important than finding a babysitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom