Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Deleo never even showed for the hearing for HIS BILL?

Also, can a moderator just merge this in with the "Mega-thread"? Too much duplication, redundancy, and overlap.

Yes, that would be helpful!

- - - Updated - - -

Packed house at the start, now at 56 people.
Almost 8 hours deep and still going though panels.

I had to leave a couple hours ago. So, no NES'r has testified so far?

We finally are getting into personal speakers. This gentleman is using fool proof data for an argument against Ch. 180

I like this guy.

edit: Richard Kramer, excellent testimony, wish my batteries weren't dead.

Last edited:
Wait, Deleo never even showed for the hearing for HIS BILL?

Also, can a moderator just merge this in with the "Mega-thread"? Too much duplication, redundancy, and overlap.

Why bother, he knows it's going to pass in some form or another. This is a no brainer.

Everyone should call their reps and demand additional public hearings.

Everyone should call their reps and demand additional public hearings.

This. There was a motion for that but it was blown off.

Nice to you you folks today, Ted, I thought I saw you, over in the corner right? Sorry I missed you.

Did anybody see the guy with the Gadsden flag on his bike circling the building? Haha, awesome.

I'd like the cowards to schedule one on a Saturday for a more accurate representation of the MA gun owner.

And that's the very reason you'll never see it.
Why is the Presidential election (and all others) held on Tuesdays in November? Why not a 3-day event beginning Friday at 8am and polls open round the clock til 5pm Sunday?....
Why can't we vote by mail (since the census, voter registration, etc etc all are done via mail? Why aren't ALL hearings on laws, bills (not just this one) open to the public once weekend per month? ...
Why do I have to go to City Hall to do ____________ (fill in the blank) on Mondays thru Fridays from 9am to 4pm? (excluding Bunker Hill Day, Patriots Day, Earth Day, Sandinista Rebel Rising day, etc etc)..??

Why can't I ___________ (fill in the blank). [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

Bobby should have at least showed his face

If you had his mug, would you?
Besides, at least one, actually a few, of these Moms demanding action there today looked like his old Eastie "goumada" from Jeffries Point...
(oops, you're all not supposed to know about that. "Nothing to see here, folks.....)

Last edited:
This. There was a motion for that but it was blown off.

Nice to you you folks today, Ted, I thought I saw you, over in the corner right? Sorry I missed you.

Did anybody see the guy with the Gadsden flag on his bike circling the building? Haha, awesome.

Dude, sorry I missed you! I was actually front row just three seats to the right of the center aisle. I'm certain that if you watch footage of "Marsha" giving her testimony today you'll see me… The cameras were looking right my way.

When I was there looking for a garage to park I did see this guy riding in front of the statehouse near the 54th MA regiment statue.

I had a chance to talk with him, he's an NES'r. Nice guy. If you're reading this say hi buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, sorry I missed you! I was actually front row just three seats to the right of the center aisle. I'm certain that if you watch footage of "Marsha" giving her testimony today you'll see me… The cameras were looking right my way.

I almost tossed my cookies they first time I heard her open her clam hole. I'm sure I can't suffer that again.

I hope this bill doesn't get legs and transforms into something far worse like what last years NY Legislature did by slamming the UnsafeAct through. I watched it live and that was total bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom