GUN STORE WEBSITES-WHO?

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SHOUTING IN THIS THREAD? [wink]

I haven't seen many that do. It's irritating, but at least there's a website.

OK It's a work in progress, but I think we are finally getting a handle on getting the webpage done for Zero Hour.
Just the pistols are done as of today, rifles etc are coming soon.

www.zerohourarms.com

Check it out let me know how you guys like it.

OK It's a work in progress, but I think we are finally getting a handle on getting the webpage done for Zero Hour.
Just the pistols are done as of today, rifles etc are coming soon.

www.zerohourarms.com

Check it out let me know how you guys like it.

Nice site! Where do you GET all those guns????
bow.gif
drool.gif

I guess we are not still the "best kept secret" in the gun biz anymore!
All kidding aside, thanks for the nice words, one of the guys that is at our shop, Don is most excellent at the web stuff.
Me, not so much.
Now, for the updating thing, we will see how that works out!

Hey Mark,

Met you at Zero Hour yesterday. Nice to have met you and Don. I was the guy without the LTC yet.

Victor

I guess we are not still the "best kept secret" in the gun biz anymore!
All kidding aside, thanks for the nice words, one of the guys that is at our shop, Don is most excellent at the web stuff.
Me, not so much.
Now, for the updating thing, we will see how that works out!

I think its a great idea. Thats one thing I always liked about Four Seasons' site was the listing of what was in stock at the time.

Thanks for the kind words.
Keep in mind that we are also just 2 guys so that even though we are trying to make the website easier to update it may not be done everyday.

We now have the rifles and shotguns listed, there are still a few more but it's almost done.

Wow, I gotta come down and see you guys. You got lots of what I want :) BTW, do you know that the title to all your web pages is "A New Arms Store For People how know"? Just a small typo, unless I'm missing something, but FYI.

Just wanted to bump this thread up. I knew it was here but had to do a search for it. I can certainly understand a shop wanting folks to physically visit thier shop )impulse buying) but seeing what's available at distant shops sure is a big benefit when lookin for specif models.

Back
Top Bottom