GUN SHOW AND KNIFE SHOW- WILMINGTON, MASS.- March 3rd and 4th 2012

Yes it's shitty wolf. Xm is 310 a case and PCM is 285.

That's high right grant?

It's not bad, internet price for XM193 Fed is like $290 + shipping. If that's really PMC .223 for $285/1000, that's actually a good deal.

Course there is the friggan tax, too. For reference, last Manchester show had Privi M193 (which I think is equal to fed, if not better) for like $300 a case and no tax.

-Mike

I just got home. It wasnt too bad of a show. I got to see Ray and talked a bit. I do have to say that I have never seen that many K98K's and G43's at one show. Someone must have sold off their collection. I did buy 30 boxes of 1940 8MM Fur MG. I got the lot for $150. I went in with no expectations and walked out with some original German ammo. All in all it was a good day.

I met C-Pher... Saw a couple of other NESers with zombie shirts... Got my northeastern university shirt on

Crates of 880 rounds of 7.62x54r for $180, not bad

Last edited:
Are all the 'deals' gone by saturday? a friends wants to go with me but he can't do sat, this will be my first show too...

Not necessarily.
I find that good deals can be had late on Sunday right before closing time, especially if it's a large or heavy item that the dealer doesn't really want to pack up and schlep back home.

I met C-Pher... Saw a couple of other NESers with zombie shirts... Got my northeastern university shirt on

Crates of 880 rounds of 7.62x54r for $180, not bad

Yup, met C-Pher, grabbed some NES stickers too.

Here's my booty haul: Spam can of 7.62x54r for $95, GS .45 was $15, forget what the 9mm went for. Prices were about generally 25-30% off local dealers paying cash, tax included.

photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
This show never disappoints when it comes to ammo. The guy and his wife from 308ammo always beat the NY dealers and have a huge assortment of stuff even for folks on a budget. I picked up a 500rd case of Wolf 223 to plink with in my Mini14 and split a brick of Wolf .22lr with aguy who was on the fence about buying some.

The tables of what looked like someone's German rifle collection with a dozen or so K98s was pretty impressive. All pretty much were prices at $550 and they had slings/bayonets to boot.

This show never disappoints when it comes to ammo. The guy and his wife from 308ammo always beat the NY dealers and have a huge assortment of stuff even for folks on a budget. I picked up a 500rd case of Wolf 223 to plink with in my Mini14 and split a brick of Wolf .22lr with aguy who was on the fence about buying some.

The tables of what looked like someone's German rifle collection with a dozen or so K98s was pretty impressive. All pretty much were prices at $550 and they had slings/bayonets to boot.

Saw a couple nice SKS's today Ray and told my dad about how much of a fan of them you are haha.

Not a problem!

If anyone wants one, I'm leaving at 3 as I have a Father/Daughter dance tonight

I'll be here all day tomorrow.

Doh! I forgot to pick up a sticker. If you'll be at Marlboro I'll get one then. Good to see your again.

My daughter said she enjoyed the show, but was asking "how long till we leave" after going seeing about 3/4 of the tables.

I agree. I actually picked up 1000 rounds of what I thought was the Wolf .223 ammo for $199, but it actually turned out to be Tula. I figure it's still a pretty good deal, but do I need to be concerned at all about the fact its Tula? I've never shot it before.

Back
Top Bottom