Gun free parks means only law abiding citzen gun free parks...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/media/release.php?release=1172

First Family Enjoys "No Guns In Parks" Rule Now,
Before Loaded Weapons Permitted In February
For Immediate Release:
08-13-2009

Contact Communications:
(202) 898-0792 Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Washington, DC – Paul Helmke, President of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, released the following statement in advance of the first family's visit to America's National Parks this weekend:

"Thanks to successful litigation by the Brady Campaign and major national parks organizations, the Obama family will be able to enjoy their upcoming visits to America's national parks protected, not only by Secret Service, but also by the Reagan Administration policy that keeps loaded guns in the hands of civilians out of national parklands.

"Unfortunately, because Congress passed and President Obama signed legislation allowing weapons in national parks beginning in February, other families will be unable to enjoy the same level of security next year when loaded firearms, including semi-automatics, will be permitted in most national parks across the country.

[rofl][laugh2]

Hello wake up and smell the coffee..
Only Law abiding citizens won't carry in a park. The Delta Bravo that want to carry and is not concerned about the law is still going to be packin heat...

damn idiots...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/media/release.php?release=1172

First Family Enjoys "No Guns In Parks" Rule Now,
Before Loaded Weapons Permitted In February
For Immediate Release:
08-13-2009

Contact Communications:
(202) 898-0792 Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Washington, DC – Paul Helmke, President of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, released the following statement in advance of the first family's visit to America's National Parks this weekend:

"Thanks to successful litigation by the Brady Campaign and major national parks organizations, the Obama family will be able to enjoy their upcoming visits to America's national parks protected, not only by Secret Service, but also by the Reagan Administration policy that keeps loaded guns in the hands of civilians out of national parklands.

"Unfortunately, because Congress passed and President Obama signed legislation allowing weapons in national parks beginning in February, other families will be unable to enjoy the same level of security next year when loaded firearms, including semi-automatics, will be permitted in most national parks across the country.

[rofl][laugh2]

Hello wake up and smell the coffee..
Only Law abiding citizens won't carry in a park. The Delta Bravo that want to carry and is not concerned about the law is still going to be packin heat...

damn idiots...

does that mean the secret service has to check their guns with the park ranger? lol

that web site makes me sick I would like to sign up for some rally and so up in a glock shirt dress like a mall ninja

I wrote a three page letter to them, in essence, it says don't go after us, go after the criminals. Theyre the ones who will come and shank you, not me. I'll be curious to see if they reply.

I always try to read opposite view points from my own because I want to know how to argue against them. The Brady campaign just makes it easy.

I always try to read opposite view points from my own because I want to know how to argue against them. The Brady campaign just makes it easy.

the true sign of any person who has well founded convictions and beliefs is that he or she is well read about the opposing viewpoint (perhaps even moreso than their own opinion!) because it supports not just the idea of having a different viewpoint, but as to WHY someone has their viewpoint. Makes their stance rock solid.

But you are right. Brady campaign is on par with AA baseball.

If there are 4 secret service agents with him I can guarantee there will be at least 8 guns in that park. I wonder how the other families visiting feel about that?

What, you never heard that semi-autos are more dangerous than full autos?
Bullet Hoses

Well they were right on one point:
"Spray-firing" from the hip, a widely recognized technique for the use of assault weapons in certain combat situations, has no place in civil society.

Remember folks, well aimed sustained fire is much more effective !

Well they were right on one point:

Remember folks, well aimed sustained fire is much more effective !

I love how the retards who wrote that argue with one bullet that what makes semi auto's more dangerous than full auto's is accurate fire, but then argue in another bullet that:

8. "Spray-firing" from the hip, a widely recognized technique for the use of assault weapons in certain combat situations, has no place in civil society. Although assault weapon advocates claim that "spray-firing" and shooting from the hip with such weapons is never done, numerous sources (including photographs and diagrams) show how the functional design features of assault weapons are used specifically for this purpose.

holy dumb-as-rocks batman.

Why did I read any of this? I was having a nice breakfast of Apple Jacks and coffee and now I feel like throwing up.

I don't want to know my enemy. I just want to beat the living bejesus out of them with a bullet hose.

I've long said that the most efficient way to turn an anti gunner into a pro gunner would be to walk up to them menacingly, draw a gun, unload it and set it down in front of them, and proceed to beat them within an inch of their life with whatever non gun object was nearest... a stapler would do nicely.

scream "SEE, GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, STAPLERS DO!!!!" for effect.

Bullet Hoses

Quote:
"Spray-firing" from the hip, a widely recognized technique for the use of assault weapons in certain combat situations, has no place in civil society.

I'm confused...

Shouldn't this called "Hose-firing" ? Or the page called "Bullet Sprayers" ?

If there are 4 secret service agents with him I can guarantee there will be at least 8 guns in that park. I wonder how the other families visiting feel about that?

I, for one, am very uncomfortable with all those guns the secret service is carrying in the national parks...

A simple campfire argument among them could turn deadly.. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom