"Gun Control's" down-side

NES delivers!
I love you guys (gender neutral "guys").
I read the OP and thought "Uh oh, this has potential."
I am not disappointed.

The downside to gun control is losing in November. Lol

So is RvW. Nancy was yapping last week that the GOP is gonna pass a law making abortion illegal on a federal level so we have to vote D in November. Except the SC said exactly the opposite of that. That woman is facing losing her chair twice. She can get that overshadowing being the first female Speaker.

The replies to my post - with one exception (Coda) - are perhaps to be expected from those, who have been so beaten-down by Massachusetts' nasty and repressive firearms laws, that they've lost the capacity to imagine not living under such a vile regime. That explains why there's no reasoned response to my post, only off-the-wall comments about "ghost guns".

The children of Israel - having been freed after long slavery in Egypt - repeatedly rebuked Moses for having brought them out to Freedom. Finally, the A-mighty decreed that all adult males (those aged 20 and more) would not cross the Jordan into the Promised Land. Rather, they'd die during 40 years of travel in the desert.

Note: women were not affected by this decree. Israelite women knew that Egypt was a sewer and did not look back to Egypt at all, let alone with longing.

In short, it will probably be a couple of years before I post again. Perhaps by then things will have gotten so nasty in Massachusetts, that wisdom will descend, and you'll be able to imagine living without being subject to Massachusetts' nasty and repressive laws.
Do you own any actual firearms? I would use the term guns but I don't want to trigger you.

I had to proof read this post because the poster speaks like a liberal college professor and I could not handle the wrath of his corrections.

Who's running this group hug? Are they going to take all the hugs, go radio silent for months, then come back and apologize because their smoking hot girlfriend wrecked his 'Vette and he had to sell the hugs to pay for a new front end. For the girlfriend.

Who's running this group hug? Are they going to take all the hugs, go radio silent for months, then come back and apologize because their smoking hot girlfriend wrecked his 'Vette and he had to sell the hugs to pay for a new front end. For the girlfriend.

I started it but I am withdrawing any involvement at this point

The downside to gun control is losing in November. Lol

So is RvW. Nancy was yapping last week that the GOP is gonna pass a law making abortion illegal on a federal level so we have to vote D in November. Except the SC said exactly the opposite of that. That woman is facing losing her chair twice. She can get that overshadowing being the first female Speaker.
That’s about the only thing they can campaign on is blatant lies to idiots and more “free shit”.

they always say trumps told more lies then Biden..
As far as I’m concerned Trump had a crystal ball into the future of bidens presidency../I’m trying to figure out what is predicted that hasn’t come true..

He did f*** us with guns though. Bit the Supreme Court pics kind of trumps that in the long run

Many assume there's no down-side to "gun control", and so argue it is irrational to oppose "gun control".

Well, why do un-licenced random people need access to weapons of war like a Glock 26 with a 33 shot clip ? You may call it a black plastic box with a spring, but that's a weapon of war. That's 33+1 lungs that some nutcase can blow out of people. MA has a good system like the LTC and licnecs. It basically stops people who would use guns violently from getting them in the first place. Not like the rest of the country where an 18 year old can walk into a store, hand over some cash and walk out with an automatic assault weapon.

New guy: creates account, posts immediately. probably says something stupid.
Us: LURK MORE! POST LESS!

New guy: creates account, finally posts after several years. probably says something stupid.
Us: Why would you join, then wait years to post that?

First posts are usually dumb. And new guys are probably all Feds. Hey, new guy (@jesguns) who totally isn't a Fed, welcome to NES! Now that you're getting your first official drubbing, maybe try checking in and saying hi?

Come on man! I remember coming here seems like forever ago asking about purchasing my first gun. So I get about 100 different opinions, ignored all of them and bought something based on what a guy in the gun store told me. Fast forward a few years and I was like "You know I had enough of this thing, I need something I can control". What did I do? Ask the same question again, ignored everyone, except this time I had the benefit of afterthought and it all turned out okay. Fast forward to today and I look forward to fresh meat for the meat grinder [rofl] . You guys did this to me lol.

Come on man! I remember coming here seems like forever ago asking about purchasing my first gun. So I get about 100 different opinions, ignored all of them and bought something based on what a guy in the gun store told me. Fast forward a few years and I was like "You know I had enough of this thing, I need something I can control". What did I do? Ask the same question again, ignored everyone, except this time I had the benefit of afterthought and it all turned out okay. Fast forward to today and I look forward to fresh meat for the meat grinder [rofl] . You guys did this to me lol.
Yeah, buying a minigun for your first gun can be a bit much to get used to. We can't all be Jesse Ventura. [rofl]

Maybe See if Everytown has an online forum?
They used to but I didn't see it when I went to look just now. They were getting hammered bad so probably took it down. They hated truth being shined on their half truths and full on lies.

I think you're missing the point. Why come to a site for people who own guns to preach less gun control? You're preaching to the choir. Maybe See if Everytown has an online forum?
I posted, to provide a fact-based response to those, who argue that "gun control" is a good thing. Most, who support our Second Amendment civil right to be armed, have been duped by NRA and kindred groups - all money-making machines - into believing that "gun control" is bad, because of the Second Amendment or because they like to hunt, etc.

Those are good reasons. But the best reason to oppose "gun control" is that it promotes genocides, in which hundreds of thousands - or millions - are murdered. A lot of Americans were killed and wounded in the effort to take-down Nazi Germany, a genocidal regime.

Back
Top Bottom