• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun control discussion- Cabot Theater Oct 25th

I wonder if their will be any open Q&A opportunities? I have a couple questions for the smooth brains.
It would be fun to see how clown world you could bring the discussion posing as a lib. I bet you could easily get the discussion to outright door to door confiscations and arrests, and the audience would whoop whoop whoop with a bunch of twirling, flabby middle-aged liberal white broad arms.

sounds like a massive leftist gun grab circle jerk off... someone should pull off an "Inglorious Bastards"

yep.. I'm a f***ing a**h***..

no.. really I don't mean that.. don't set fire to the place.. just keep them all locked inside for the foreseeable future would be ok by me.

It would be fun to see how clown world you could bring the discussion posing as a lib. I bet you could easily get the discussion to outright door to door confiscations and arrests, and the audience would whoop whoop whoop with a bunch of twirling, flabby middle-aged liberal white broad arms.
Beverly is getting a bad rep, we're a Green City. The woman in my Kitchen ain't white and she wasn't in the Kitchen last Wednesday, she was with me at the Parkman Bandstand.

Attachments

• 20230927_121755.jpg
    20230927_121755.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 47
Unfortunately they will probably report the success of this event based on tickets claimed and not actual attendance ☹️. Are any of you guys actually planning on attending? I'm trying to decide if this is worth my time.

I requested tickets the other day, but never received a confirmation. Does it come via email or text?

Back
Top Bottom