• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

While I certainly think everyone who can go to the Virginia capitol building area should go to protest, I don't think this is the hill to die should the legislature pass the laws. Almost every county in the state passed 2A sanctuary laws, local police aren't going to enforce the registration of grandfathered guns, they're not going to bother arresting people for mags over 10 rounds, etc.

Where the body blows are really going to hurt are the outlawing of private gun ranges and self defense classes. That shit is blantently unconstitutional and I hope people who own a martial arts dojo don't surrender. That reaches a point where civil disobedience is necessary, Civil Rights style.

And I don't think comparing what we face in the gun rights community to the Civil Rights movement is that far off, so the keys to victory are employing the same tactics used back then: peaceful resistance, non-violence. Those are the methods to use next week, not burn the state house to the ground or destroy infrastructure. That's Ferguson and Baltimore and Los Angeles hood trash shit.

It's when they come to take your guns when you know you're on the hill to die on. It's when every court rules in favor of the law and SCOTUS refuses to hear the appeal when you riot because it's then that the Rubicon is crossed.

Isn’t the banning of all modern sporting rifles on the table here with no grandfathering in? I have no problem with VA doing what they are doing. Seems like a blue print for the left and people all across the country are watching this. I have no problem with this.

While I certainly think everyone who can go to the Virginia capitol building area should go to protest, I don't think this is the hill to die should the legislature pass the laws. Almost every county in the state passed 2A sanctuary laws, local police aren't going to enforce the registration of grandfathered guns, they're not going to bother arresting people for mags over 10 rounds, etc.

Where the body blows are really going to hurt are the outlawing of private gun ranges and self defense classes. That shit is blantently unconstitutional and I hope people who own a martial arts dojo don't surrender. That reaches a point where civil disobedience is necessary, Civil Rights style.

And I don't think comparing what we face in the gun rights community to the Civil Rights movement is that far off, so the keys to victory are employing the same tactics used back then: peaceful resistance, non-violence. Those are the methods to use next week, not burn the state house to the ground or destroy infrastructure. That's Ferguson and Baltimore and Los Angeles hood trash shit.

It's when they come to take your guns when you know you're on the hill to die on. It's when every court rules in favor of the law and SCOTUS refuses to hear the appeal when you riot because it's then that the Rubicon is crossed.

This sounds like endless "strategic retreats" and citizens are not on the hill, the tyrant is.

Let's think about this for a moment. Who is the public servant here, who has the power? The person who occupies the capitol building or the people? Who has the power? At the moment it looks like the tyrant has all the power and citizens may approach him at his pleasure and on conditions that he dictates. The balance of power is already out of whack. It has been out of whack because there is no parity between the public and "public servants", "public servants" have far more power, they are in control.

All this protesting is bullshit blowing smoke up ass. The problem is very clear. State has the upper hand and a bunch of people will show up bitching about the lack of lube. They demand lube and may be even a courtesy of reach around so all this screwing doesn't appear gay.

If VAs won't take power, your proposed strategic retreats will turn into Bundy's case, i.e. state and feds will pick up leaders some time later, one by one, until sheep heel.

The power of government is endowed by the consent of the governed and limited by the bounds of the constitution.

Gov. Northrop and the VA legislature appear to now be in willful violation of both.

which means ... they need to be removed and special election needs to be held to replace them. If people of VA don't see it that way, or majority of VA likes it that way, they need to separate or resolve this conflict. That's the problem. The protest has to be around that, not begging or posturing about "common labia" ... bitch please, you'll give up your AR when people with 50 cals should up.

Our founding fathers:
We Mutually Pledge To Each Other Our Lives, Our Fortunes And Our Sacred Honor

People of VA:
We pledge to take a day off on Monday and meet up to bitch about a tyrant screwing us too hard

anyone sees a disparity here?

Silver Creek man linked to terrorist white nationalist organization arrested on murder conspiracy charges

Three other members of "The Base" arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Unclear at this time if related to planned VA gun rally.

Matt, we are all little children over here and we all believe that comes Monday it will be unclear if devil himself also planned to attend VA gun rally. Thankfully he will be stopped by a silent drone somewhere in a remote truck stop. We would not expect anything else!

Have you ever asked yourself if it makes any sense to post the obvious?

I think you're looking at this backwards

Blackface gov and the donks are in the trap so to speak.

They continue to rack up illegal/unconstitutional violations

They continue to implicate others into their illegal actions (Judge Taylor).

10-50 thousand people are expected to show up on Mon

Doesnt really matter whether people inside the state house carry or not.....there's quite literally no stunt the capitol police or northam would dare pull against this many people in a small area.....

These are peaceful folks seeking to urge so called elected persons to uphold their oath of office......

There will be plenty of .gov provocateurs and volunteer provocateurs in the crowd. This may become another Oregon.

It's all about outcomes.

The worst case outcome long term is disarmament followed by a reign of tyranny.

The best outcome is winning hearts and minds across the nation. We need to be united or at least a resounding majority if we want a PEACEFUL resistance to tyranny.

Somewhere in the middle is "winning" a civil war, which if you ask me is a pretty terrible proposition considering it means tearing this country apart.

So how does this event down in Virginia help our hurt the goal of winning hearts and minds. I fear that NOT showing up simply solidifies the notion that this ISN'T a big deal. It promotes further tyranny. If this goes kinetic, I don't see how it results in winning hearts and minds unless its a slaughter. I really don't see a path to a "good outcome"

It's all about outcomes.

The worst case outcome long term is disarmament followed by a reign of tyranny.

The best outcome is winning hearts and minds across the nation. We need to be united or at least a resounding majority if we want a PEACEFUL resistance to tyranny.

Somewhere in the middle is "winning" a civil war, which if you ask me is a pretty terrible proposition considering it means tearing this country apart.

So how does this event down in Virginia help our hurt the goal of winning hearts and minds. I fear that NOT showing up simply solidifies the notion that this ISN'T a big deal. It promotes further tyranny. If this goes kinetic, I don't see how it results in winning hearts and minds unless its a slaughter. I really don't see a path to a "good outcome"

There's no winning hearts and minds. The vile commies will never change their minds. The line in the sand has already been drawn. International bankers are openly trying to make it so they own everything and we have to pay them for the privilege to live. Disarmament is the bridge too far, because anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows how that goes.

The only good outcome would be to restore our Republic.

This isnt an isolated event that gov or anyone else can pull shenanigans at

There are going to be 10,000 cameras watching every action of every person there on all sides.

Cameras are only good for after the fact, for investigation. You're not safe just because you're on camera.

There's no winning hearts and minds.

All I am saying is that if that tree of liberty starts getting some water, where do your neighbors stand? What does the aftermath look like? Defining our goals is key here, and obviously refusing to be disarmed is one of them. But there are a few ways to skin that cat. There is more to the story than just hanging on to our guns. I'd like to hang on to our country, our economy, our international standing. We go down this road fixated only on clutching our guns and maybe we end up on the otherside after winning a few battles, but we lost a war we didn't even know we were in?

Its chess not checkers. Not saying I have the answers, but I think we need to be asking the right questions.

There are going to be 10,000 cameras watching every action of every person there on all sides.

Correct, and we get to decide what they see coming from our camp. It's in our best interest to show them something that furthers our objectives, not undermines it or brings us closer to an all out civil war. I truly don't know how we do that.

Everyone who can, should make use of cameras, not just with their cell phone, but also with a Go Pro.

Regardless, it's very easy to make something happen that on camera looks bad. It's as simple as having an anti dress up in camo and a MAGA hat, then start going around smashing people in the face with a bat. You can record this from 18 different angles, but it will still appear to be one of our guys doing bad. Granted, a small amount of investigation into that person later on, assuming they can identify him, is usually enough to show what really happened. But, we know the legacy media will never allow such info to come forward.

I'm also guessing the media will quote 'hundreds of protestors'.

I remember Boston, I was there. We had the plaza in front stuffed full, one lane of traffic, the opposite side of the street, and sidewalks a couple blocks in both directions. We were 'hundreds'.
The next week another protest by some liberal group (might have been demanding moms but I think it was something else) they had the front plaza with room to walk - they were thousands.

All I am saying is that if that tree of liberty starts getting some water, where do your neighbors stand? What does the aftermath look like? Defining our goals is key here, and obviously refusing to be disarmed is one of them. But there are a few ways to skin that cat. There is more to the story than just hanging on to our guns. I'd like to hang on to our country, our economy, our international standing. We go down this road fixated only on clutching our guns and maybe we end up on the otherside after winning a few battles, but we lost a war we didn't even know we were in?

Its chess not checkers. Not saying I have the answers, but I think we need to be asking the right questions.

Correct, and we get to decide what they see coming from our camp. It's in our best interest to show them something that furthers our objectives, not undermines it or brings us closer to an all out civil war. I truly don't know how we do that.

Aftermath? My god, how horrifying. We cannot, however, bear the chains of slavery and lick the boot of our masters, selling our children's future down the river. If you want to avoid balkinization, avoid having the dollar and petro-dollar fall, and avoid having every second-world pseudo country descend on us, then we need to be armed.

It becomes alot easier to see what needs to be done when you realize it's mostly international bankers buying politicians that's putting us at risk to these things.

Aftermath? My god, how horrifying. We cannot, however, bear the chains of slavery and lick the boot of our masters, selling our children's future down the river. If you want to avoid balkinization, avoid having the dollar and petro-dollar fall, and avoid having every second-world pseudo country descend on us, then we need to be armed.

It becomes alot easier to see what needs to be done when you realize it's mostly international bankers buying politicians that's putting us at risk to these things.

Yeah I think we are all on the same page about needing to be and stay armed. And I don't think its exactly a mystery what "needs to be done" if we get backed into that corner.

But what the aftermath looks like does matter. If this becomes a 50% population purge how much do you think the dollar will be worth? What happens to our economy after an all out civil war?

The only cameras that matter are the ones that the people are going watch footage from. The MSM is only go show what supports their narrative. Twitter, FB and Youtube will just take down anything they don't want people to see.

But what the aftermath looks like does matter. If this becomes a 50% population purge how much do you think the dollar will be worth? What happens to our economy after an all out civil war?
We default on our debt to these international bankers, since they basically loaned themselves the money through bribery and influence. We end the FED, balance the budget and institute a flat tax across the board. if a tax increase effects everyone and not just "the other guy" it will be the end of the democratic party.

we also make it a federal law (maybe even amend the constitution?) that the penalty for proposing any new laws that violate civil rights are punishable by death. AND WE ENFORCE IT

Yeah I think we are all on the same page about needing to be and stay armed. And I don't think its exactly a mystery what "needs to be done" if we get backed into that corner.

I'm glad we agree. A 50% population purge doesn't seem likely to be necessary. It looks to me like there are a few bad actors funded by international banking and drug cartels that are the problem.

Skip the tinfoil stuff about international bankers. The real criminals are the leaders of the leftist political parties and the entrenched Deep State bureaucrats, led by a relatively small cabal of political operators such as Soros and Steyer. Even the Clintons and Obamas are hired executives of this massive criminal organization.

I'm glad we agree. A 50% population purge doesn't seem likely to be necessary. It looks to me like there are a few bad actors funded by international banking and drug cartels that are the problem.

This is where I am less certain. How did a few bad actors turn into Hillary winning the popular vote? Even accounting for some tomfoolery on the left with stuffing ballots etc, those are people out there voting. Those are people out there that armed or not, may never agree with us. I'm not saying we need to compromise our principles to cater to them, but we damn well need to consider those people. Do we want to be the gun nuts or do we want to be patriots? Those optics matter. If we galvanize half the country against us, then what? We hope they surrender and we somehow co-exist after things cool off? I just don't see how a civil war is a favorable outcome. I get the feeling that if we go kinetic right now, that's what we'll get. Are we really backed into that corner yet?

This is where I am less certain. How did a few bad actors turn into Hillary winning the popular vote? Even accounting for some tomfoolery on the left with stuffing ballots etc, those are people out there voting. Those are people out there that armed or not, may never agree with us. I'm not saying we need to compromise our principles to cater to them, but we damn well need to consider those people. Do we want to be the gun nuts or do we want to be patriots? Those optics matter. If we galvanize half the country against us, then what? We hope they surrender and we somehow co-exist after things cool off? I just don't see how a civil war is a favorable outcome. I get the feeling that if we go kinetic right now, that's what we'll get. Are we really backed into that corner yet?

considering that cabal views us an Neanderthals who are better off dead, I'd say we're in a corner.

Skip the tinfoil stuff about international bankers. The real criminals are the leaders of the leftist political parties and the entrenched Deep State bureaucrats, led by a relatively small cabal of political operators such as Soros and Steyer. Even the Clintons and Obamas are hired executives of this massive criminal organization.

Follow the money.

Back
Top Bottom