Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Non-answer. That's how the money is spent, not where it comes from. Who do you believe these "people" are? I agree it is financed by the same small group of people. Where we differ is that you say the "banks" are to blame, I say it's a combination of shadowy billionaires (such as Soros and Steyer and a handful of others) and the top behind-scenes honchos of the Democrat party. Soros is in it not only for the power rush, but for the insider trading which I'm sure he gets from sources in the various .govs. And he isn't a banker. My problem with the catch-all phrase "international banks" is not only that it isn't accurate, but the same people who use it most also say in virtually the same breath, "the Joos."

Of course Soros is a banker. Check your facts. He worked for the Bank of London.

As for the martial arts / self defense bit... that’s not true at all. Please look into it again. It’s talking about training for civil disorder, para military type training. Not “self defense” classes like your kid’s karate class.

We can ask bipolar ATF about the determination of this, but no martial art (to my knowledge) was ever created to be in "self-defense". Many martial art weapons were created for the exact reason that an entire village was permitted to have only one knife (to keep occupiers safe) Even in Judo, playing passive in a tournament will get you penalized.

Many of the martial arts weapons are illegal already, in some way or the other, varies by state, not to mention restrictions on blades.

In USSR, karate and any other form of martial art was implicitly prohibited, as any literature, books, training etc. This was done to further control the population from resisting, even on such a small scale.

So I don't think that kid's karate classes will be banned outright, and not right now, but eventually they will be, once guns and then knives are outlawed. All in due time, and the law will be there to support it.

Trump imho is actually being strategic about this in a very appropriate way

Gov blackface and the legislature hasnt actually done anything yet.....so what is trump actuallly going to do thats actually meaningful

Let gov blackface and the dems stick their heads in the proverbial noose and hang himself

They cant control themselves.....they've committed themselves to unlawful/unconstitutional actions.....let them......then trump/barr have grounds to act

Remember, there's still an appeal pending at the Va supreme court
But who is ok’ing the Federal resources for this ? The spy plane ? Really ? Trump should be squashing any Federal involvement !

Ask yourself who is in Richmond right now?

Its Friday....its business as usual with donks pushing tyranny in hearings

Are there any protests or gatherings going on?

The fed has and continues to perform similar actions in and around DC, Baltimore and a raft of other cities and it gets posted from time to time and have done so for at least the last 10 years

So you are saying this is just business as usual and not a practice run? Sorry I do not buy it but either way we both know that flight pattern will be there come Monday...

The neutral coverage has begun. S/

Men discussed opening fire at pro-gun rally in Richmond, say officials
Marty Johnson 46 mins ago

Three suspected neo-Nazis who were arrested this week in Maryland and Delaware discussed opening fire at a scheduled pro-gun rally Monday at Virginia's state Capitol, according to local law officials.
Three other men were also arrested in Georgia this week and have been linked to the same group as the men who allegedly planned the attack at Virginia capitol.

All six of the men are believed to be connected to a violent, white supremacist group called "the Base," The Wall Street Journal reports. The Georgia trio was arrested Wednesday for conspiring to murder a Georgia couple.

The group reportedly engages in activities such as recruiting members online, holding meetings to discuss strategy and participating in paramilitary training camps northwest of Atlanta. The group's mission, according to the Journal is to, "accelerate the downfall of the U.S. government, incite a race war and establish a white ethno-state." The newspaper obtained the mission through an affidavit associated with the Georgia arrests.

[/URL]

Last edited:
Its been long/well established that people/orgs like Joyce Foundation and Soros Open Borders folks are funding everything from illegal aliens to gun control to candidates to efforts to flip elections for AG's in a pile of states

How exactly have they not been charged with criminal conspiracy escapes me......maybe we can add it to trump's christmas list

Don't forget redistricting - I got a press release from Holder a couple of weeks ago gloating about the current kerfuffle, but I deleted it. It's no joke they're doing this nationwide.

Eric Holder Takes Virginia
The Democratic plan to dominate state legislatures has its first electoral success.

Allow me to sprinkle some hard earned life experiences:

1. This is what happens when you elect commies. Unlike us, they have everything working for them. Do you remember McCarthy era? Even back then refugees from the Soviet Republics were telling you about the communism but you have showed the soft underbelly and let commies to take over education, media and the justice system. This did not crawl from Virginia yesterday. This is 50% of our population against us. They are now ready to reap benefits and step on us.

2. Protesting is for sissies. Did you pay attention to NES? Did you learn anything from France? They have VIOLENT protests over there every weekend for one full year already and what was changed? You may say that this is America, but you were all sitting on your butts when Oregon was happening. You were cheering Patriots!

3. Learn from MLK. PEACEFUL MOVEMENT! Gandhi got the entire India. Communism was dissolved rather peacefully (with few exceptions). Hit them where it hurts the most! Stop working. Stop feeding them! When nothing works everyone listens! In this century, pictures of heavily armed goons beating peaceful protesters work better that AKs! Do you get that?

4. Stop with the BS about go time and the civil war. You will be the first casualties because they already know where you live and what you have. Unless you want to ski in Sunday River for the rest of the winter stop with that non-sense. It is not required anymore. Stop feeding them and they will go away!

5. Organize! NRA is not enough. Trump is not enough. Organize outside of political parties.

6. Do not crawl into their traps! Change the playing field. You can't do it in 2-3 days but you can do it in few months. Do not react when they want you to react. Make them react and control the outcome.

Everything else will only lead to more frustration.

View: https://youtu.be/9qG5fxLmfAk

Last edited:

1. This is what happens when you elect commies. Unlike us, they have everything working for them. Do you remember McCarthy era? Even back then refugees from the Soviet Republics were telling you about the communism but you have showed the soft underbelly and let commies to take over education, media and the justice system. This did not crawl from Virginia yesterday. This is 50% of our population against us. They are now ready to reap benefits and step on us.

2. Protesting is for sissies. Did you pay attention to NES? Did you learn anything from France? They have VIOLENT protests over there every weekend for one full year already and what was changed? You may say that this is America, but you were all sitting on your butts when Oregon was happening. You were cheering Patriots!

3. Learn from MLK. PEACEFUL MOVEMENT! Gandhi got the entire India. Communism was dissolved rather peacefully (with few exceptions). Hit them where it hurts the most! Stop working. Stop feeding them! When nothing works everyone listens!

4. Stop with the BS about go time and the civil war. You will be the first casualties because they already know where you live and what you have. Unless you want to ski in Sunday River for the rest of the winter stop with that non-sense. It is not required anymore. Stop feeding them and they will go away!

5. Organize! NRA is not enough. Trump is not enough. Organize outside of political parties.

6. Do not crawl into their traps! Change the playing field. You can't do it in 2-3 days but you can do it in few months. Do not react when they want you. Make them react and control the outcome.

Everything else will only lead to more frustration.

Man, it is like listening to my dad. We all would be very smart to listen to any conservative that came from the iron curtain. These folks have seen it all and speak the truth. I can tell you firsthand that as Americans that were born here, you have no idea and cannot truly grasp the gravity of what is starting to happen. There is nothing new here, it's all been done before. There may be some subtle difference like guns being used instead of "laws" but the end result is the same. Listen carefully to @10thSFFD , he knows first hand what is going on. I can guarantee you that he is quietly freaking out and is in disbelief that this shit has made to the US.

Man, it is like listening to my dad. We all would be very smart to listen to any conservative that came from the iron curtain. These folks have seen it all and speak the truth. I can tell you firsthand that as Americans that were born here, you have no idea and cannot truly grasp the gravity of what is starting to happen. There is nothing new here, it's all been done before. There may be some subtle difference like guns being used instead of "laws" but the end result is the same. Listen carefully to @10thSFFD , he knows first hand what is going on. I can guarantee you that he is quietly freaking out and is in disbelief that this shit has made to the US.

Thank you!

I brought here my entire family so we can witness AGAIN building of the communism. To us nothing is unique or American about communism. Communism is a cancer. Communism does not care if you have or if you do not have guns. Communism will destroy people like us first, guns or not. You can't reason with communists. Asking Lenin or Stalin to be nice resulted in quick arrest and immediate trip to gulag. Millions could not believe that communism can be so hard on them, millions died while rest of the world was "reaching across the aisle"..........What we see in Virginia is only a preview.

Last edited:
While I certainly think everyone who can go to the Virginia capitol building area should go to protest, I don't think this is the hill to die should the legislature pass the laws. Almost every county in the state passed 2A sanctuary laws, local police aren't going to enforce the registration of grandfathered guns, they're not going to bother arresting people for mags over 10 rounds, etc.

Where the body blows are really going to hurt are the outlawing of private gun ranges and self defense classes. That shit is blantently unconstitutional and I hope people who own a martial arts dojo don't surrender. That reaches a point where civil disobedience is necessary, Civil Rights style.

And I don't think comparing what we face in the gun rights community to the Civil Rights movement is that far off, so the keys to victory are employing the same tactics used back then: peaceful resistance, non-violence. Those are the methods to use next week, not burn the state house to the ground or destroy infrastructure. That's Ferguson and Baltimore and Los Angeles hood trash shit.

It's when they come to take your guns when you know you're on the hill to die on. It's when every court rules in favor of the law and SCOTUS refuses to hear the appeal when you riot because it's then that the Rubicon is crossed.
Surprised it took this long for the "not the hill to die on " meme to rear its head.

"Welp they're marching us off to the ovens lads"
"Shhh...this ain't the hill to die on"

I doubted it. Dems have strategically flooded population centers with their own and refugees, just enough to take control of enough areas. They are not dumb about it.

In VA case, they may hope to do just enough to turn VA blue for 2020 election. Again, it's all about tipping the balance and they must be pretty close.

Let's not fool ourselves into believing that Rs will be the stalwarts of freedom. For every Dim blackface dumb ass clown, Rs will give you another, hopefully slightly less dumbass clown.

All true, but bear in mind they basically had to hack VA (gerrymandering) to get the desired outcome politically. There are a lot of states where the legislatures seem to flop back and forth whenever the wind changes direction. We really won't know how badly VA is f***ed up or not until the next
cycle or so. The gerrymandering alone though could seriously f*** things up there for a long time, if it is held.

-Mike

This is my point about outcomes. We may be backed into the corner but there are multiple ways to make a point. Head on may not be the most effective and may not have the intended outcome. I like this sort of asymmetrical thinking.

Skip the tinfoil stuff about international bankers. The real criminals are the leaders of the leftist political parties and the entrenched Deep State bureaucrats, led by a relatively small cabal of political operators such as Soros and Steyer. Even the Clintons and Obamas are hired executives of this massive criminal organization.
Tinfoil...

Its pretty tough to take some of this seriously

These three are the alleged white supremisist criminal gang that a judge has sealed details of the case for

Really?

The guy on the left looks like he has been drinking to many double whip no foam decaf soy latte's
The guy in the middle has that creepy look like he's been trying to hump his step sister unsuccessfully since he was 15
The guy on the right looks like he doesnt care about anything but where his next fix from crispy creme is coming from

"anti fascist" = antifa

ap200176408611323246461316_t800_h57be33de2196ed38a2e002dbe26154060cff96b5.jpg

Is it me, or do these Three Stooges Wannabe's look like rejects from the show "Justified"?

One of my favorite Raylan Givens quotes...

Jay

Non-answer. That's how the money is spent, not where it comes from. Who do you believe these "people" are? I agree it is financed by the same small group of people. Where we differ is that you say the "banks" are to blame, I say it's a combination of shadowy billionaires (such as Soros and Steyer and a handful of others) and the top behind-scenes honchos of the Democrat party. Soros is in it not only for the power rush, but for the insider trading which I'm sure he gets from sources in the various .govs. And he isn't a banker. My problem with the catch-all phrase "international banks" is not only that it isn't accurate, but the same people who use it most also say in virtually the same breath, "the Joos."

Not even sure what you guys are arguing about, banksters are definitely involved in political BS in this country and some are part and parcel of the same soros/shitberg/whatever cabal. It's not tinfoil to realize there are a bunch of other players that manipulate government, law, and people to their own
ends, with a varying financial and political goals in mind. This isn't one group or cabal either, but rather a whole bunch of them, if you drew them as circles, sometimes their interests overlap, othertimes not so much. It's not one invisible hand but a collection of them.

This isn't strictly a "jew/zionist" thing, either. Nobody here even suggested that. Some of these left movers are jews, sure, but nobody is suggesting they have an exclusive lock on this kind of "orbital influence".

-Mike

Thank you!

I brought here my entire family so we can witness AGAIN building of the communism. To us nothing is unique or American about communism. Communism is a cancer. Communism does not care if you have or if you do not have guns. Communism will destroy people like us first, guns or not. You can't reason with communists. Asking Lenin or Stalin to be nice resulted in quick arrest and immediate trip to gulag. Millions could not believe that communism can be so hard on them, millions died while rest of the world was "reaching across the aisle"..........What we see in Virginia is only a preview.
Sad state of facts, isn't it? Back at my parents house, we still talk about 1989 and the end of communism era only to see it develop its ugly head,again, right here. Unbelievable.....

Random thoughts:

The GOP might win Virginia in 2020 - but will they sit on their hands like the GOP in DC from 2016-2018.

Sitting around and peacefully protesting while we get our asses kicked would send a strong message. Did the media even cover the Bundy Ranch? Would they cover mass arrests?

Protesting is fine, there is no reason to get violent - nothing has happened yet. But make sure to have war gamed when the knock on the door comes.

If the laws pass and are signed - see what happens next. Most of the state is a sanctuary - provide assistance to the local PD if needed, they are sticking their necks out for you.

80% - learn it, build it, test it, hide it - and tell no one.

I really hope they troll the shit out of them on Monday.

Attachments

• EC3AF509-4F8E-4A26-A471-558C3474D1A3.jpeg
    EC3AF509-4F8E-4A26-A471-558C3474D1A3.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 68
Another random thought - going to court always works out so well for individual freedoms; Constitution and enacted laws be damned.
It tends to give one the idea that the courts aren't on the side of liberty and instead of securing the blessings of liberty which is what they're supposed to do, they instead support the chains of tyranny.

Back
Top Bottom