Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

The funny part is, you're the Tory in the picture. keep voting, maybe they'll give you your rights back. It's people like you, who bow to the king, and won't carry at the event. Because the King says you can't. You my friend, are THE problem.

800px-Morelia_spilota_head.jpg

As I have seen on various places around the internetz... people are saying they will still bring dem deir gunz and going to stay outside of the kill zone. They'll surround the perimeter of the fenced off area and just hang out by the check points / entrances.

It would be epic if no one goes inside the kill zone. I certainly don't want to be in there.

A comment I found on Reddit by Moose0528:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VAGuns/comments/epnra8/its_on_good_job_vcdl/fekw27c/?context=1

azi4azgpc7b41.jpg

Last edited:
Not a good day.
The Senate passed Universal Background Checks, 1 handgun per month, and allowing communities and local
authorities to enact their own gun control measures.
Next step is proceeding to the House for a vote.

I saw a post on the VCDL Facebook page about the injunction - but no link - I was hoping it was true as, I don’t know......the law, the constitution.

Last edited:
As I have seen on various places around the internetz... people are saying they will still bring dem deir gunz and going to stay outside of the kill zone. They'll surround the perimeter of the fenced off area and just hang out by the check points / entrances.

It would be epic if no one goes inside the kill zone. I certainly don't want to be in there.

A comment I found on Reddit by Moose0528:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VAGuns/comments/epnra8/its_on_good_job_vcdl/fekw27c/?context=1

azi4azgpc7b41.jpg

It is a great way to skew the news coverage. The pro2A folks will be locked in their cage or out on the fringes While there will be a plethora of Moms and Brady folks up front and center For the cameras.

I finally saw news coverage today about the MLK day demonstrations with the arrest of the three skin heads. The last sentence of the coverage said that two of the skin heads attempted to destroy their cell phones. I wonder what’s up with that.

Bob

Y'all are a lost cause. The governor just told you to pork yourselves and you said, thank you m'asser, may I have another.

I'm a utilitarian, I like to see results from my time and effort.

Please please explain how all this time and effort people here on this forum and many many many others are expending, will help even a little bit.

because I can tell you that VA lost the election, and it's gonna get worse from here on out.

This reads like you are trying to make yourself feel better about your own inaction. If this is really how you feel, how about to go find a golf or bowling forum to feel sorry for yourself on.

Please please explain how all this time and effort people here on this forum and many many many others are expending, will help even a little bit.
My suggestion is that you're all doing it wrong. This won't work. I'm not sure what will, but this is totally meaningless.

So, you’ve got nothing.

I am no hypocrite. You are. You're the one with the strident rhetoric. I'm the voice of reason here to tell you that you lost., and to quit it with the sophomoric rhetoric. Again, Fantastic to stage a great rally with VA people and people from surrounding states. Just know, you already lost. They only have to win once. You have to win every time. You lost in the last election and your losses will continue to pile up.

Yes, in France majority of citizens also voted for a government which was pleasing Hitler. They have lost.

Few crazy ones ran out of there, neglected to vote and came back with liberty.

View: https://youtu.be/0MXSAwkVU3U

Yes, a real keyboard warrior.

He’s another one that not too long ago here was openly calling for the murders of any WOMEN and CHILDREN who had any relations to police or LE in general.

As far as I’m concerned any adult who thinks that way has not only lost any and all credibility forever but they’ve also lost their GD minds.

Freedom of speech aside, you start calling for children to be murdered simply because of who they’re related too and you’re no better than a Nazi death camp commander.

Gasoline and matches send a hell of a statement. So do people who are skilled out to 1000 yards. This is the 1 opportunity to shut down tyranny. If it is ignored, that's it. I am unable to attend though, so I can't talk shit.

Unintended Consequences is mandatory reading for any gun owner. If you haven't read that book,download it via that PDF link above and do it this weekend.

The link above...🤔

🤷‍♂️

He’s another one that not too long ago here was openly calling for the murders of any WOMEN and CHILDREN who had any relations to police or LE in general.

😮

the report states that they said that they unintentionally altered the firearm......even the NYT got that right
Good luck proving conspiracy
There's no federal statute about arming an illegal alien......and get with the program matt....your side calls them "undocumented immigrants"......and courts have ruled that its legal for the "undocumented" to own firearms already as I recall

So what exactly does this case boil down to?

Theres less to this than Pelosi's attempt to impeach trump......

Imagine being an apologist for literal neo-nazis. Whew lad

I'm sorry some of your buds got picked up by the feds. Nazis have shit opsec. They literally got tailed to a gun range by a fed that witnessed them firing their illegal machine gun. #MasterRace

I have said it before and I will say it again:
The first element of any successful survival strategy requires that you know and understand the threat that you face. There are some very smart, very well connected people who want to destroy Christian culture and western civilization. They despise us and they blame us for every bad thing that has happened to them over the last millennium. They march under many banners, communism is one of them. They are more than willing to sacrifice their own people if that sacrifice accomplishes their goal of total destruction of western culture. These people control our financial structure. They control our media, and they control our government.
Hillary Clinton revealed how they view us when she labeled us as deplorables. That is a dehumanizing term and it completes stage 4 on the 10 stages of genocide. The rise of left wing paramilitaries like ANTIFA and the organization of left wing gun clubs like Redneck Revolt and John Brown Club, Pink Pistols, National African American Gun Association, Liberal Gun Club, and the Huey P. Newton Gun Club complete stage 5. The mass media broadcasts polarizing propaganda twenty four seven completes stage 6. Stage 7 is now complete with the victims having been identified and virtually separated out from the general population based on them being white Christian Trump supporters. Stage 8 is in the planning stage with the communists openly discussing putting the deplorables into concentration camps. What follows is the mass killings in stage 9. Stage 10 will be completed while our bodies are rotting in the fields when the communists deny any wrong doing.
For this agenda to be met, we must first be disarmed.

I have said it before and I will say it again:
The first element of any successful survival strategy requires that you know and understand the threat that you face. There are some very smart, very well connected people who want to destroy Christian culture and western civilization. They despise us and they blame us for every bad thing that has happened to them over the last millennium. They march under many banners, communism is one of them. They are more than willing to sacrifice their own people if that sacrifice accomplishes their goal of total destruction of western culture. These people control our financial structure. They control our media, and they control our government.
Hillary Clinton revealed how they view us when she labeled us as deplorables. That is a dehumanizing term and it completes stage 4 on the 10 stages of genocide. The rise of left wing paramilitaries like ANTIFA and the organization of left wing gun clubs like Redneck Revolt and John Brown Club, Pink Pistols, National African American Gun Association, Liberal Gun Club, and the Huey P. Newton Gun Club complete stage 5. The mass media broadcasts polarizing propaganda twenty four seven completes stage 6. Stage 7 is now complete with the victims having been identified and virtually separated out from the general population based on them being white Christian Trump supporters. Stage 8 is in the planning stage with the communists openly discussing putting the deplorables into concentration camps. What follows is the mass killings in stage 9. Stage 10 will be completed while our bodies are rotting in the fields when the communists deny any wrong doing.
For this agenda to be met, we must first be disarmed.

How many synagogues have the JBGC shot up?

Back
Top Bottom