Gun broker order

I won five glock 17 mags from a guy in GA. Got shipped to me in CT by way of Springfield. Does that mean that the post office broke the law by bringing the mags into MA? Just curious...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I know a guy who drives for ups, and thouse guys do not give a rats ass what it is as long as its deliverd
That's how the law treats them as well - and so it should.

If they had to deal with every regulatory hoop that their customers had to they'd grind to a halt and have to charge 10X as much if they could transport anything at all...

Now that should tell us something about how we are treating law abiding citizens generally, but its game over if they ever started enforcing malum prohibitum in the back of a UPS truck because the checking, certification, training, documenting, licensing, etc... BS required for every driver would grind the system to a halt.

My UPS driver is somewhat of a grouchy dick. Constantly in a bad mood. Always asking "So, what's in that box? Is it ABC? Is it 123?"
Is there any UPS policy about a delivery driver questioning the customer about the contents of a package?

My UPS driver is somewhat of a grouchy dick. Constantly in a bad mood. Always asking "So, what's in that box? Is it ABC? Is it 123?"
Is there any UPS policy about a delivery driver questioning the customer about the contents of a package?

"It's a book, How to Disappear People Who Ask Too Many Questions."

Mine dropped off a long tapered box. It was poorly packed and ripped during shipping. It was about the size of lets say, an 8mm Mauser, and had the bolt handle sticking out. [laugh]
He didn't ask any questions.

Last edited:
So I get that they don't care, but what makes me different from them in the sense of delivering an item?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Brighten his day with 45 pounds worth of steel swinger targets from me. UPS drivers love them.

[cerberus];2929330 said:
Brighten his day with 45 pounds worth of steel swinger targets from me. UPS drivers love them.

Not as much as my mail lady loves the 69.9 lb flat rate box of bullets from precision bullets they paid only $10 to ship from Texas.

Don

p.s. I got a 3 crates of 440 rounds of 7.62x54R last week in the mail. 58 lbs each. Fun fun.

Back
Top Bottom