Guide To Gun Rights in your MA Town - 2020 + Edition

As of this week it's with the FRB. Does that mean that the local PD cleared it and now it just needs to be printed and mailed?

This is my wife's renewal and she doesn't want to make waves. Me, I will not play nice - submitted my renewal SEVEN months early in December and I'm going to hound them for it. Completely unacceptable that it's taking this long.
I'm 7 months too, my house goes on the market March 4th getting out of this state!!!

Dropped off my renewal on 18 Dec. Just called DCJIS - my PD didn't even enter the application until February. They're supposed to issue it within 40 days and they took longer than that just to get it into the system. Wow!
It's. Still. With. The. PD.

Frankly, I don't care THAT much, as I can still carry after my LTC expires, and I can understand that they apparently have had a massive number of applicants, but it's mind boggling that they're blatantly ignoring the law. What actually does annoy me is that they once again told me that post-expiration I can carry but I can't purchase, which is blatantly false (@Len-2A Training can correct me if I'm wrong). Oh well, I'm not about to sue them so I'll keep on waiting.

It's. Still. With. The. PD.

Frankly, I don't care THAT much, as I can still carry after my LTC expires, and I can understand that they apparently have had a massive number of applicants, but it's mind boggling that they're blatantly ignoring the law. What actually does annoy me is that they once again told me that post-expiration I can carry but I can't purchase, which is blatantly false (@Len-2A Training can correct me if I'm wrong). Oh well, I'm not about to sue them so I'll keep on waiting.
finally received my renewal 9 months! good luck

Back
Top Bottom