Guarded--- Photographs of women and thier defense tools.

Most look like boys. The others had resting bitch face. Next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[rofl2]

Maybe she should learn how to point that thing in the proper direction before deploying.
final3.jpg

I wonder if any of them have even tried throwing a full tilt punch against even a pillow with a fistful of keys.
I'm a Jiu Jitsu (actual Jiu Jitsu, not just grappling/BJJ) instructor. The keys between the fingers is the biggest bunch of horseshit out there. Not a single person who expects to rely on it has ever tried it.

Only 4 or 5 of these chicks would ever be considered to be a target for a frat guy/drunk or at least, any rapist with taste in women. The others are just bull dikes (not that there's anything wrong with that) and foreign students. I prefer masturbation.

3 of these girls should have some rape defense skills.

The rest of them have very little to be concerned about.

What is the message this artist trying to convey here?

A pro gun artist needs to make their own exhibit to counter that garbage.

3 of these girls should have some rape defense skills.

The rest of them have very little to be concerned about.

What is the message this artist trying to convey here?

A pro gun artist needs to make their own exhibit to counter that garbage.

Isn't that Oleg Volk's entire website?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

"Whoahhhh I'm arming myself with keys and pepper spray! Aren't you male pigs just taken aback by my ferociousness? Yeah you would be wouldn't you ? cause I'm not the Barbie hair braiding little girl you want me to be. There's this new thing called rape and apparently, they're forming a whole culture around it. Plus if I get raped I'll probably get blamed and told I should marry my rapist. There's this new concept we adopted called self defense."

"Um good for you?"

They should quit beating around the bush and arm themselves. Being responsible for your own safety isn't a new concept is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's three or four cute girls in there. All y'all are just a bunch of chauvinistic pigs! [wink]

I once tried the keys between the fingers thing out of curiosity. Pushed lightly against a wall and quickly decided to abandon that idea - those keys will hurt your hand. I also laughed at all the OC spray cans - how many of these women have actually tried using one? Half of them are pointing at themselves!

This woman is scary.

Guarded20140930_0011.jpeg

The look on her face says "If you rape me I'll follow you around for months asking you why you won't talk to me after our special night together."

While I typically don't agree with most of your posts, I have to say I whole heartedly agree with this statement. Plus, most of those "ladies" have nothing to worry about.

Funny, I agree with most things you say but if you are implying that ugly women and/or lesbians are not victims of rape or sexual assault then I guess we found one area where we disagree.

Wait, people actually rely on rape whistles?

And I wonder how many of those women have actually tried punching something with keys between their fingers. On top of that, do they think they could get multiple keys neatly between their fingers quickly enough to actually defend themselves? There's so much failure in that photo project.

Edit: Oh and she's an amateur photographer at best.

they don't stand a chance.

1. Their key chains are a mess of stuff.
2. The keys are probably lost in a purse full of sh@t. Finding them would take over 10 seconds.

I bet you at least half of them walk around staring at their cell phones, so they will never see it coming.

You guys got it all wrong--they were all using the same weapon: the "anti-rape" face that colleges want to teach to women now to "protect" them from sexual assault.
at least a third of these gals should not worry about rape. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom