Guarded--- Photographs of women and thier defense tools.

Is it just me or By the looks of them, that's they only way that they would ever get any action.[rofl]

Dean

Rape isn't about sexual attraction. Rape is about power and control. So comments regarding looks are not pertinent to this discussion. It shows what narrow minded idiots you all are. Not just you , Dean. Others also made similar comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...or four cute girls in there

You need to hang out with Dave and I more - to save you from yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

Rape isn't about sexual attraction. Rape is about power and control. So comments regarding looks are not pertinent to this discussion. It shows what narrow minded idiots you all are. Not just you , Dean. Others also made similar comments.

me too!

tumblr_inline_ms0e2hv4gD1qaf60w.jpg

That's what living alone with 15 cats looks like.

You need to hang out with Dave and I more - to save you from yourself!
Well, definitely not with Dave. You're alright, I guess [laugh] And hey man, different tastes... Tastes that sometimes fluctuate, such as after a breakup and/or copious amounts of alcohol.

While I typically don't agree with most of your posts, I have to say I whole heartedly agree with this statement. Plus, most of those "ladies" have nothing to worry about.

I have honesty never noticed this. If you do you certainly have been respectful about it! [cheers]

did you guys miss that black box with the circular hole, and the round knife blades and one sharp point, that one woman was holding. that hole diameter seemed to be approximately penis-sized....[sad2]

I wonder if any of them have even tried throwing a full tilt punch against even a pillow with a fistful of keys.

This......I know a girl who though her long key chain rope thing was a great weapon. ( I need to point out this girl is bad news) once she went at it with another bar girl.(status quo for a Friday night) Well she swung that key chain all whip like missed and it came back around and took it in her own eye. Not good.

I know several people who think keys and mace are good weapons. They can be. The key is being ready to use them.....

Back
Top Bottom