Grenades

Are defused grenade hulls illegal in Massachusetts? I'm going to GA on vacation and know of a place that sells them. They make really fun gifts, people love them, but I figured there is some retarded law in this state against them.

Once I get a legit answer, I'll trade a funny and true grenade story.

Yeah, buy some defused grenades in Georgia; that sounds like a plan.

Unless the ATF conducts a no-knock raid on your house, dressed as hippies (beards, long hair, beads, bell bottom jeans, etc); and paralyzes you for life with a head shot.

Because that happens, you know.

Last edited:
I'm 1981 as well. A Korean War vet teacher asked me to bring one to 7th grade when he was talking about the war. A sub in another class saw it and went ballistic. I explained it and no seat teams.

As for the story. My buddy was working in either Alabama or Louisiana in the 60s. His coworker kept a box of live grenades in the trunk. He got pulled over the cop asked him what they are for and the answer was "those are extras just in case." Nothing more of it.

Story might be a little different if that took place in MA today.

Take a look at what's hanging on my shelf just over the parts cabinet...at one time, that was a live grenade. Glad I live in NH

reloading bench.jpg

My sister took my boy for a day one Saturday. He came home with a grenade and some arm patches. They had been to the Army Surplus store in West Boylston. I told him it was fine, just don't bring it to school.

No shit.......I have been illegally living in Mass for the last ten years!

I have been here for over ten years, and never filed a Mass State Income Tax Form!

When I moved here, I figured.......what the hell, if the Mexicans can do it, and the Guatamalans, and the El Salvadorians, and the Irish, and every other illegal here....
why Can't I do the same thing?

So I have been doing it for ten years![rofl][rofl][rofl]

Technically, no one can even prove that I live in Mass.....so screw them!

(I am serious...I have lived here for over ten years, and never filed a Mass tax return.....and I never will! If all these other f**kers can do it, so can I!)[angry]

Definately like your style .[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I report you to DOR do I get 5% of what they recover or 10%? What's your address. I need a new Glock.

Depending on how his withholding is set, not sure what 5% of negative dollars would come out to. I've never paid those ****ers more than 100 bucks at the end of a year, and recently they started owing me money, although not much.

From personal experience though if it amounts to anything, MDOR will come and find him, or at least start sending him nasty letters. Many years ago I cashed something out and forgot to declare it on the state, and like 3 years later I started getting nasty letters from them.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom