• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FBI arrests NH man buying grenades

It's pretty funny to think no one actually reads the improvised munitions manual. You don't need specialty explosives like C4. Hell, if you're actually literate, and like a meth addict don't care about possibly blowing your house up, Astrolite G isn't exactly complicated to make.

It isn't, but most durkas and malcontents aren't that smart... people like McVeigh and Nichols are the aberration not the norm. Then again the durkas have plenty of bomb bulders in thr mideast, and they blew up buses in the UK with homemmade crap, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask yourself where its all manufactured.......

With everything that is manufactured in the US my point is that its been well documented that its absolutely trivial to cause havoc with commonly avail resources.....look at what the tsarnaev's did not long ago in bean town

The problem as always is not the inanimate object but rather the immoral/unethical person

True but in relative terms his devices were merely annoying... compare that to OKC... not even the same league.

Just bought an AR tonight at the end was "OK let me just register this to you!" lol what you mean transfer right? "yeah you know what I mean"

This guy claimed to have $200,000 for more stuff.

That is a lot of money.

Where did he get that kind of money?

Not to mention the folks that just decide that they're feeling great now, and just stop taking them altogether without being under doctor's supervision.

Those people have social workers to tell them it's OK and tell us that we should put up with anything they do because they have (evidently superior) rights.

So, who makes the "best" hand grenades?
I'm not sure. But one time I bought grenades at Harbor Freight. Wow did they suck. They already had a layer of rust fresh out of the box. I pick one up, and the pin fell out all on its own! I was like OMG!!! And I tossed it under my sofa and dove into another room, with thoughts in my head how I am going to explain this to my wife and the cops.... But there was silence. The thing was a dud. I tried a few more.... all duds although one did have a puff of smoke come out of it.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

I think I agree with the general ban on explosives. I wouldn't do anything stupid and I'm sure most of you guys wouldn't either.

I think with unlimited access to explosives, things like San Bernardino would be a LOT worse. Plus the hajis could just make a car bomb and walk away to do it again.

I'll stick with mass shootings for now as they are usually suicide missions and I can at least shoot back.

I would absolutely do something stupid if I could buy good explosives over the counter. Not criminal or malicious kind of stupid, but filling* the leftover pumpkins with Tannerite would hold no real appeal anymore if I had unlimited and unrestricted access to better stuff. While blowing up fruit is incredibly amusing to me, I think most people would list seeing how much high explosive can fit in a pumpkin under 'stupid'.

*not to be confused with 'placing some inside'. It takes about 7-8 pounds of Tannerite to FILL an average size jack o' lantern.

The list allegedly specified 10 different ammunition calibers

Only 10 calibers ???

Rookie!

I must have at least 21 different calibers on hand because I reload for 18 of them plus 12 gauge shotgun.

(sorry, I don't reload .22LR, .22 WMR or .25 ACP)

I would love an explosives license... The idea gives me a nice warm and fuzzy. Detcord, C4, dynamite, Claymores, grenades... mmm...

I personally think that explosives come under "arms" in the 2A, just like swords and poleaxes and axes and knives. If the people are the militia, we need people in the militia with a deep understanding of how to blow shit up.

This is the guy who got into a scuffle with LE at a Mom's get together isn't it?

Yes, and a lawsuit the fire department over land, then his house caught on fire too.

Bad week for Brentwood man: Gun rally arrest, then fire at home

By DOUG ALDEN
New Hampshire Union Leader

Last Tuesday, Daniel E. Musso Sr. was subdued with a stun gun while being arrested by Concord police at an anti-gun violence rally. Saturday, a chimney fire caused $150,000 in damage to his Brentwood home.

The event was organized by the Mayors Against Illegal Guns campaign, which apologized after the New Hampshire Union Leader reported that the group's list of "victims" of gun violence read aloud Tuesday included Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died after a shootout with police April 19.

Musso confronted one speaker, which led to the incident with police.

Once the verbal argument turned physical and officers tried to subdue Musso after he was told he was under arrest, video shows him holding his hands and arms firmly in front of his body while shouting he hadn't done anything wrong, had a heart condition and his two sons were serving in Afghanistan.

- See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130624/NEWS07/130629617#sthash.Qwyr1mJF.dpuf

NES thread:
https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...H-Tonight-tues-6-18-Open-Carry-optional/page3

KBCraig already on it:

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...rry-optional?p=4863365&viewfull=1#post4863365

I thought so.
He worked his way up to the top of the "To be F**ked" list.

Is the expectation that FFL's or anyone else would hide or cover for someone seeking to enguage in overtly illegal actions?

From what little has been published it doesnt appear that the guy didnt give the FFL much of a choice....if they said nothing and it turned into something then they would be blamed/convicted in the court of popular opinion or worse

Need some batteries for you sarcasm meter? [laugh]

If the people are the militia, we need people in the militia with a deep understanding of how to blow shit up.

Oh, they're out there, believe me...maybe not in the "militia" per se', but there are a lot of ex-mils out there that know how to make and handle explosives and given the right circumstances, would have no problem exercising their knowledge.

We can buy grenades if properly licensed? Are there transferable grenades? I'm hungover so this is to much for me to look into right now

Back
Top Bottom